Old Loves New Allies

"Elijah!" I shouted as I entered a extremely nice and big house.

"Now sweetheart if you are not Katerina then who are you and what do you want with my siblings?"

"Elijah it's been a long time I would hate to have to kick your ass but know this you and your siblings may have lived for a thousand years but I am older! Ten times stronger and faster than even Mikael even if he is full on vampire blood! And last of all I am truly immortal and if I even suspect you are plotting against me I will rip you apart in way you cannot even imagine are we clear?"

Elijah agreed with me as we both wanted the same thing and after all they did call him the smart and moral original. "Now what do you want with my siblings?"

"Not your siblings, your sibling. Singular as in only one but undaggering the three of them also works. I want Kol and you should know Elijah I always get what I want."

It was the year 1783 and Kol and I were travelling. We were somewhere in Europe, Greece to be exact. Greece was so different to the last time I was here but then again that was almost two thousand years ago now. I fled after becoming what I was.

We were in Greece because we heard they threw the most marvellous parties and I missed it. I missed it more than anything in the world. Okay maybe I missed my family more but there was no way they were coming back, especially not Amara.

I was wearing a dark blue corset dress fit for a queen if I was still human I would feel the warm evening air but I couldn't because I wasn't human and neither was my husband Kol Mikaelson. Kol's family called himself the originals as they claimed to be immortal but they weren't they were effected by wooden stakes even if it was just for a while. They could be injured and even killed by a white oak stake, so no matter what you say they weren't truly immortal unlike me.

Me? I couldn't be maimed or injured and definitely not killed not even if you searched until the end of the earth would you find a way to kill me. Anyways I was hanging off Kol's arm while we walked around mingling with our new neighbours.

There were witches here and we went to meet them and unluckily for them they were a witch cult. A witch cult who practiced expression. This was bad but apparently not bad enough as they muttered their gods name. When I say god I don't mean god I mean the man they worshipped and it was satan himself they worshipped more commonly known as Silas.

Kol knew the drill we bumped into witch cults before and they were never good news.

"So you're married to Kol?"

"Yes and I want him back so will you help me? We can get Rebekah and Finn back too. Isn't that what you want Elijah? You can be a family again."

"On one condition you tell me how you are and how Elena exists as far as my siblings and I know Katerina never had any children and Tatia had no siblings."

"All in good time Elijah and for as who I am I am Evangelina Petrova I am 2000 years old and I am the one who started it all. I am not Katerina's descendant but her ancestor and I can assure you my doppelgängers purpose is not to unleash Niklaus's werewolf side.