New York

"Come on Kat it's New York. Let loose. Have fun. Party."

"Why are we here Eva?"

"Get changed before I use my little non witchy tricks on you. There are a few people I need you to meet, now make yourself your sexy seductive self."

Kat went into the bathroom to get ready while I got ready in the main room with both our beds. I got changed into a short peachy pink coloured dress with long sleeves and a dark brown belt. I put on a pretty rusty gold necklace, a gold bracelet and a silver lapis lazuli from my large daylight collection.

My nails were painted nude/ a light pink colour that had a few silver sequins on them. For my make up I had on clear lip gloss and white and black smokey eye shadow.

My hair was in loose curls and my fringe was twisted and then I slipped on my nude coloured pumps as Katherine walked out the bathroom and linked arms with me. "Are we ready to go Eva?"

"Yes now come on Twinny!" I said and we both giggled like ten year old girls. When we arrived at the party a few random teens and younger adults were tipsy. I led Katherine inside with me but one of the men on the door stopped us.

"I suggest you let us past."

"Unless your on the list you can not come in here only Tatiana's closest friends can go in that room with her."

"What about ancestor and descendent my name is Evangelina Petrova and this is my descendent and doppelgänger Katerina Petrova. I am here to see my descendent Tatia Petrova." I told the man angrily and he immediately let us pass.

"Who's Tatia Petrova?" I ignored Katherine and dragged her into the room where Tatia was dancing on a table with Acacio and Alastar. All three of them had drinks in their hands.

"Evangelina Ελάτε μαζί μας σέξι. Κάποιος να πάρει αυτές τις δύο όμορφες κυρίες ένα ποτό."

"Alastar you're drunk."

"And you're way to sober sister." Tatia told me jumping of a table and got both Katherine and I drinks. Tatia was wearing a long grey dress with a touch of make up and a bit of jewellery which made her look really pretty. Unlike Katherine and I, Tatia had straight, wavy-ish hair although her hair was normally either in loose curls or up.

You could see Tatia's gladiators under her dress which wasn't surprising as these days she lived in wedges and gladiator sandals and on the odd occasion heels.

"Hi I'm Tatia. This is my son Alastar. My husband is the blond loner drinking beer, his name is Theodore but everyone calls him Theo. The red haired girl is Katelyn Alastar's wife, the brunette talking to her is Lolita who is going out with this idiot!" Tatia said pointing at my best friend when I was human, Acacio. "Acacio."

"This is Kat Pierce our descendent and doppelgänger and there is a new one Elena."

Kat went off and started dancing with a guy I had never met before, which meant he was new and I sat down to talk Tatia.

"So she's just like us?"

"Yes Tatia, Kat doesn't like her but she's family and I will not let Klaus permanently kill her."

"Permanently?"

"Yes a little birdie told me Elijah has a plan. But I need to find their siblings coffins before Klaus dies."

"This conversation is too serious for a party all of us will talk tomorrow."