Mask x Vampire! Aloha

Requested by MahiMahiAloha

3rd person POV:

It was 12 pm in the morning and Aloha was getting bored. "Ughhhhh, what do I dooo? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure Mask is awake. Maybe I can text him to see if he'll let me come over~" Aloha thought to himself. He grabbed his phone and started texting mask.

Mask was playing something on his PC until he got a text fro  Aloha. "Ughhh, what does he want now?" Mask though to himself.

Aloha: Maskkkkkkkkk, are you still awake?

Mask: It's 12 in the fucking morning Aloha. What do you want?

Aloha: Can I come over? I'm bored

Mask:  No

Aloha: Pleaseeeeee

Mask: Fine, you can come over

Aloha: Yay! Be there in ten

(Time skip)

Aloha arrived at Mask's apartment and rung the doorbell. Mask opened the door. "Heyyy Alloh-" Before Mask could finish his sentence, Aloha hugged him tightly. "Hiiiiii Maskyyyyy~" Aloha said happily. "Aloha, be quiet, people are sleeping. And stop calling me Masky" Mask said. "Awww, ok, I'll stop~" The two walked into Mask's apartment, then into his room. "So, what do you wanna do?" Mask asked. "Can we cuddle, pleaseee?" Aloha said while giving mask puppy eyes. "Sure, get in my bed" Mask said while walking over to his PC and turned it off while Aloha hopped into Mask's bed. Once Mask turned his PC off, he went into his bed with Aloha. As soon as Mask got into his bed, Aloha started cuddling him.

A couple minutes passed by and the two were still cuddling. "Hmmm... Mask's looks pretty empty. Maybe I should change that~ And plus, I'm a bit thirsty~" Aloha thought to himself. "Hey Mask, I'm a bit thirsty~ Mind if I take a sip?" Aloha said to mask while smirking. "Sip of wha- Oh. I guess you can. Just... don't take too much" Mask replied to Aloha. "Hehe, thanks Maskyyyy~" Aloha then bit Mask's neck and started to suck his blood. Mask made a few noises while Aloha was sucking his blood. He took a couple small sips from Mask's neck. He then removed his fangs from Mask's neck. A few drops of blood leaked out of Mask's neck, so Aloha licked them off. "Mmm~ Your blood always  hits the spot, Masky~"

A/N: Sorry if I took long to post this, I've been busy. Also, I'll be closing the request box for now