Mask x reader - Lemon

Requested by kevinburger123

A/N: This is a spoiler, but I put a pun in this and idk if ppl will like it or die from cringe so beware 

Mask's POV:

I was cuddling with Y/N until I got a notification on my phone. It was desi spamming our discord group. I prefer using discord on my computer, so I sat up on my bed. I was about to walk to my desk until Y/N grabbed my wrist. "Mask, where are you going?" Y/N asked. "I'm going to my desk to go on discord" "Can you stay in bed for a bit longer? I wanted to have some fun~" Y/N said with a smirk. "I guess I can" I said while sitting back down on my bed. "What do you mean by fun?" "Hehe, you know~ Maybe you can 'splat my zone~'" When I heard Y/N say that, I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it. "O-Ow! Come on, can we have some fun~?" Y/N begged. "Fine. No more puns, got it?" I said. "Got it~!" Y/N said while pulling me onto the bed.

3rd person POV:

Once Y/N pulled Mask onto his bed, Mask started to kiss Y/N. While the two were kissing, Y/N started to take Mask's shorts and boxers off. Mask pulled back from the kiss and noticed Y/N had pulled his shorts and boxers off. "I could've done it myself you know" Mask said as he took off his shirt. "Hehe, I know~" Y/N said as she slid her shorts off. When Y/N finished sliding her shorts off, she opened the nightstand drawer and took out a condom. (don't ask) Mask took the condom from Y/N and put it on. Mask positioned his member and slid into Y/N's womanhood. Mask began to pound Y/N. Y/N started to moan and whimper because of the size of Mask's member. Mask increased his pace and started to nibble on Y/N's neck.  As Mask was pounding his member into Y/N wet womanhood, his tip brushed against Y/N's G-spot. Y/N let out a shriek from the pleasure. Mask reached his climax and came into the condom. Mask pulled out of Y/N. He took off the condom and threw it away. "D-Do you want anything?" mask asked. "Nah, I'm good. I'm probably gonna go to sleep~" Y/N said. "Oh, ok. Good night" Mask said while kissing Y/N on the cheek. "Night~" Y/N said while closing her eyes.

Team cyan's discord group while you two were doing the devils tango:

10:30 pm

Desi: GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

           GUYS

Full moon: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT DESI

Desi: I'm bored 

Full moon: then kill yourself 

Desi: No <3

           Starts spamming random pics of little Judd

Jersey: omg shut the fuck up I'm trying to read a comic go spam Mask instead of the group

Desi: But he's not answeringgggggg

           He's probably talking to his e-kitten lmfao

           Wait nvm he gets no bitches

10:45 pm

Mask: Desi stfu this is literally why ppl call you cyan Rui Kamishiro because you have a :3 looking ass face

A/N: I really need to stop writing these at two in the morning-