Aloha x Secret agent! Army

Requested by Splatoon_Gamer-3

3rd person POV:

Aloha walked out of the deca tower and waved his teammates bye. He was going to go home since it was getting late, but he started to wonder what was in the alley that was near the deca tower. Aloha's curiosity got to him, so he decided to go into the alley. Aloha walked to the alley. There was a gate blocked the entrance. He tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, so he  tried to hoped over it. Once he was able to hop over the gate, he started to walk into the alley. He walked deeper and deeper into the alley until he got to a metro. The metro seemed to be run down since the rails was broken into half. Aloha started to wander around. He didn't find anything interesting, so he decided to go home. He was about to walk back to where he came in, but then a group of octolings appeared (I know this isn't accurate but just go with it). For some reason, the octolings were green and blue. Fortunately, Aloha had his .52 gal with him. He was about to attack the octolings until an inkling with orange tentacles splatted on of them. The mysterious inkling continued to splat the octolings until they were gone. "Are you alright? You shouldn't be wandering down here" said the inkling. "I'm fine. Thanks for fighting the octolings for me. Wait... Army?!" Aloha looked at Army. "I-I... U-Umm. L-Look, don't tell anyone about this, ok?" Army said while blushing. "Hehe, got it captain curry~" "Ugh, stop calling me that! Anyways, let me walk you home, it's getting late." The two walked out of the metro. Aloha started to lead the way back to his house. "You know, I'm surprised you could splat those guys. You're pretty short~" "Wha- I'm barely shorter than you!"

A/N: Sorry if this was short. I might make Skull headcanons tonight and when I say tonight I actually mean three in the morning bc I randomly get energy bursts then from the chocolate I ate that was like five months old