Aloha x Secret Agent! Army pt2

3rd person POV:

After a couple minute of walking, the two got to Aloha's house. "I agree with you saying it's getting late. It's pretty dark out. You should stay over~" Aloha suggested. "Really? Well, if you insist." Army said

(Time skip to inside Aloha's apartment)

"So, where should I sleep?" Army asked. "With me~" Aloha said with a smirk on his face. "W-What? Can't I just sleep on the couch?" "I mean, you can if you wanna sleep with Mask." Army had a confused look on his face. "Huh? What do you mean if I wanna sleep with Mask? You live with him?" "Yeah. He lost a bet with me so now he has to live with me for a month. Anyways come on, let's go to my room~!" Aloha said energetically while dragging Army to his room. "H-Hey! Don't grip my wrist so hard!" Once the two got into Aloha's room,  Aloha took off his visor and put it on a hook that was on a wall. He walked over to his bed and gestured Army to sit with him. "You know, you did save me from those octolings, so I think you deserve a reward+" Aloha said while getting closer to Army. "What do you mean rewar-" before Army could finish his question, Aloha leaned in closer to Army and started kissed him passionately. Army's face was bright red. He was shocked that Aloha was kissing him, but he liked it. After a few seconds of the two kissing, Aloha pulled back from the kiss. Army was about to kiss him back until Aloha's bedroom door was opened. "Did you eat all the fucking pocky aga-" Aloha and Army looked up at Mask. Army felt more flustered because Mask had walked in on them. Mask quickly shut the door and left. "Well, looks like he's gone~ Let's continue in peace~"

Bonus part!

Mask isn't an early bird, but he had woken up at 9:30 am. Since Aloha had eaten all the pocky again, he decided to put a sticky note on his forehead that said, "Stop eating all the fucking pocky you pink haired wanna be surfer boy bitch." Mask walked into Aloha's room. He saw Aloha and Army sleeping together, but that didn't stop him from putting the sticky note on his forehead.

A/N: Idk why I'm saying this but I just bought a pink gaming chair in animal crossing and now I keep thinking of Mask sitting in it and being a fake e-kitten on discord-