Shady x reader - Lemon

Request by VStarrystar

A/N: Shady is aged up in this btw

2nd person POV:

It was late at night but you were still at the battle lobby in the locker room, decorating your locker. You know you needed to go home, but if you didn't decorate your locker now, you'd keep thinking about the whole night. As you were decorating, you heard another locker open. It startled you and made you jump. "Huh? Oh, sorry. Did that scare you?" Said the inkling. "Y-Yea, a little." You responded. You looked at the inkling and realized that Shady was talking to you. "Why are you this late? The battle lobby is closing soon." Said Shady. "I-I was just decorating my locker. I couldn't wait to do it till tomorrow." You responded. "Oh, alright." Said Shady. He closed his locker. Before he walked away, you wanted to do something. "H-Hey, um, could you come here for a second?" You asked. Shady turned around and looked a you. You got closer to him, and gave Shady a kiss on the cheek. Shady had a blush on his face. He took your hand and brought you to the couch in the locker room. (Idk if it's a couch I forgot) Shady sat on the couch and pulled you up on top of him. He then started to kiss you. As the two of you kissed, you could feel Shady's member growing from you being on top of him. He pulled back and took a breath. You looked down and saw Shady's member. "I-Is it ok if I help you out with that?" You asked. Shady nodded his head yes. You got on your knees and started to take Shady's shorts and boxers off. You the tip of his member in your mouth. Just you putting his tip in your mouth made Shady moan a bit. You started going deeper as you sucked him off until you had it all in your mouth. As you continued to suck Shady off, he then released his "ink" (I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT OK) into your mouth. You removed your mouth from Shady's member and swallowed his "ink". "A-Are you ok?" Shady asked. "Y-Yea, I'm good." You responded. "U-Um, do you wanna come over to my place?" You asked. "S-Sure, that sounds nice" Shady said with a blush on his face.

A/N: I know it's Christmas Eve but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! (≧∇≦)