Chpt. 1

*The first time Cameron meets Catherine at Magcon*

Cam's pov:
In Chicago the fans were quite chill. Not too crazy or too many people crying. There was one girl that caught my eye, when she entered my line. She had mid length brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing some denim shorts with a white and pink aztec designed tank top. Man she was cute, with her white bow in her hair.

Whenever the next fan came to me, I would look at her first, then give my attention to the fan who I'm with.

Finally (in what felt like an 6 hours) it was her turn. 'Hi gorgeous!' I said smiling. 'Hey Cam!'she replied, blushing and giving me a hug. 'What's your name?', I asked. 'Catherine', she replied. 'Alright Cathy, you wanna selfie... Or naw!' I said. She giggled and we took a few. Then we took the actual one, by the photographer. However before she left I gave her a kiss on her cheek and she blushed. When she had to move on I whispered, 'Bye beautiful', as she gave me a final hug. I asked for a peck on the cheek. She chuckled and gave me one. I swear I felt my cheeks flustered!

Catherine's pov:
Cameron is so sweet. He really is genuine, funny and cheeky. And his hugs are as everyone says they are, the best! So snug, warm and caring. When he offered to take selfies, we had a bit of fun, then we took some nice, kinda formal ones. When he gave me a kiss on the cheek, I just had to blush. And when he asked if I could give him one, I think he blushed himself! If I didn't know better, I think he was flirting with me!

Cam's pov:
When we went to perform on stage, I was so glad she was at the front. For the whole hour I just slyly looked at her or at her direction. There was even a moment when she looked at me too while I was looking at her. I've really got to see her again. Her smile gives me butterflies in my stomach and I've got a hard time controlling them wild butterflies!

* After Magcon, the boys are back in their hotel room*

When Daniel said he was bored, that really annoyed me for no reason to be honest, so I teased him about that girl he fancies, Maria. 'Ya but you were checking out one of Maria's friends!' he said. He caught me.

Thank the Lord Taylor had the idea of hanging out with the girls. I just really wanted to see, and hang out with Catherine.

It's also a relief that we don't have to embarrass ourselves infront of the girls, as Dan had his girl who was friends with Catherine, of course. I freshened up, while we were waiting for the text from Maria and after a couple of minutes they were ready to go.

We all walked to their hotel room. I think I was a bit nervous to see Catherine myself. Nash knocked and his girl answered. When Catherine came out she was wearing a white floral jersey dress with white high-top converse and a matching floral bow. I think bows might be her thing. She looked so cute, and when she saw me she smiled.