Chpt. 7

Cathy's pov:
It was 3pm, when I woke up, with Cam's arms around me. I smiled and looked at him, as he was still asleep. I could still see the tear stains on his cheeks. I quietly and ever so carefully lifted his muscular arm off me but once I had succeeded, he awoke. 'Uh...Babe where you goin', he said in his morning voice. 'I'm going to take a quick shower', I whispered into his ear. He smiled and returned back to sleep.

Then there was a knock on the door. I went to go and open it. It was Sierra. 'Hey Catherine, I heard some footsteps, so I just wanted to see if you need anything and if you do, you can just knock on my door.' 'Thanks, I replied'. She's really nice.

Once I finished in the shower, I dried my hair and lightly curled it. I wore a red skirt with a plain white tee, tucked into the skirt and of course a red bow. When I had finished, Cam woke up to see me dressed. 'What time is it?' he asked. It has just gone 4 babe', I replied. 'I smell......waffles!' he said, acting like a child. I laughed when he jumped out of bed, and took me by the arm, leading me to the kitchen.

The kitchen was gorgeous. 'Morning', said Cam's Mom. 'Morning Mrs. Dallas' I replied, Cam kissed her on the cheek. 'Catherine, call me Gina', said Mrs. Dallas. 'Ok Gina', said Cam. We laughed. 'You can call me Mom', replied Gina to Cam. 'It was worth a try', replied Cameron.

Once we had our late breakfast/lunch, it was scheduled to see Mr. Dallas at 6pm, so Cam took a shower, and we hit the road. Through the journey, Cam was holding my hand, and he asked,'So what do you wanna do, after we visit my Dad?' 'Anything you like!', I said, as I didn't know the place well.

*Catherine's phone starts ringing*
(phone call conversation)

Jack J: Hey Catherine
Cathy: Hey Jack what's up?
Jack J: Oh just at the festival, how's Cam?

Cathy: He's fine, infact he's here with me, I'll put us on speaker.

Cam: Hey Jack what's up?
Jack J: Just at the festival, you alright dude?

Cam: Yeah, my Dad's fine, we're heading over to him now.

Jack J: Alright, you guys have fun.
Cam: Yeah we'll be back tomorrow.
Cathy: Yeah, say hi to everyone for us and send us some pictures.

Jack J: Will do, have fun you guys, bye.
Cam&Cathy: See ya!

*End of call and at the hospital*

Cam's pov:
Once we parked my car, we went to the receptionist with my mom. 'Dallas', said my mom. 'Yes, floor 2, room 36', she said. They had changed his room. Once we got there, we saw my Dad, talking to the nurse, and when he saw us he stopped. He looked at me, and I looked at him and ran to give him a gentle hug, as he was so fragile. My sister did the same after and my mom just held his hand and then sat down.

Even though my mom and dad aren't together anymore, she still cares about him because he is Sierra and I's father he wants us to be happy. 'Dad, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Catherine', I explained. 'Nice to meet you Mr. Dallas, said Catherine, while shaking his hand.

We talked for a bit, about his recovery and I told him about Magcon in Chicago and how I met Catherine. Catherine blushed, when I touched on that topic. Once we decided to head off, we said our goodbyes and when it was my turn he whispered in my ear,' be a good man for her'. I nodded and I decided to bring Catherine to the carnival.