Chpt. 5

Catherine's pov:
Once Drake had finished 'Hold on we're going home', he sang/rapped Jungle, Know Yourself and Started From the Bottom. The Script, Rita Ora, The Vamps and R5 played next and then it ended.

We headed to Justin's condo, where he had a part with us and a few friends including the Jenners, Cody Simpson, Tyga, Gigi Hadid, Josh Peck and some of Justin's personal friends. There was alcohol, but I told Cam to be reasonable and not to be careless. 'Don't worry Babe!', he assured me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

While the boys were in a deep discussion about basketball teams, I hung out with the girls. We danced to the cool playlist that was on and just talked. I looked at Cameron, smiling, talking to his friends. Man he looked cute.

He looked at his phone and he went to the corner to talk to the person calling. I saw his face change. He then rushed to another room. 'I'll be back,' I said to the girls, following Cam. He went to a bedroom. I opened the door to see tears running down his cheeks. 'Cam what's wrong?' I asked. He looked at me and gave me a hug, crying on my shoulder. I rubbed his back and assured him that everything was going to be ok. He sobbed after I had finished the word, 'ok'. After a good 3 minutes of just crying into my shoulder, he broke off and looked into my eyes. I quickly went to the open bathroom to get a few tissues.

Once I came back, I helped him clean himself up. After he calmed down I asked, 'Now, what happened?' He took a deep breath. I took his both hands into mine, waiting attentively for what he was going to say. 'My...my father's been in a critical car accident and he has been delivered by ambulance to the hospital.' he said, trying to hold back more tears. 'My mum rang me and told me what happened.' 'He was coming back from work and a drunk driver hit him'. He finished. I gave him a big hug and he cried a bit more on my shoulder.

His dad is his romodel and when he wasn't there for 3 years of his life, he had to step up and be the man of the house. He kept his mom strong. 'I told my Mom that I will book a flight straight away and fly to her', he finished.

I had to be strong for him so I said, 'I'll come with you'. 'No you don't have to, enjoy Free Spirit', Cam protested. 'Cameron I want to support you and your family and if you are unhappy then I will do anything in my power to make you and who you love strong and happy. I looked into his brown beautiful eyes and he gave me a meaningful kiss. 'Im not going to let you go through this on your own babe' I said.

We decided to leave the party and head straight back to the condo to pack and book a flight. Cam headed to the car first, as he didn't want the others to see him this way. I told the others the sinareo and they understood. I got my things and we headed back home.