Chpt. 9

Catherine's pov:
At 10 am, Cam and I woke up. I chose the liberty of getting up and ready to head back home to the others. Cam of course was still asleep. I went downstairs, and as a thank you, I made everyone some breakfast. Sierra came downstairs and gave me hand with breakfast.

Then Cam came down, sliding down the arm of the staircase. 'What's cookin', he said. 'Oh just breakfast', I replied while he gave me a quick kiss. 'Aww you guys are so cute!' said Sierra, pinching Cam's cheek. I laughed and so did she. 'You are cute together!' It was Gina. 'Morning', I said. 'Oh you girls didn't have to make breakfast', said Gina. 'Oh it's no biggy', replied Cam. I put a bit of the pankcake mixture I was making on his nose as a 'warning' for being cheeky and he did the same to me.

We all started laughing and set the table. We talked about my childhood and Cam's for a bit and then we just talked about college.

After breakfast, Gina and I did the dishes, while Cam got ready so we can leave. 'Cam really likes you Catherine', she started. 'I hope so!' I replied. 'He always sends me pictures of you two and you look so cute together.' I smiled. We talked more about my family and then Cameron was done. 'You ready to hit the road Babe?' Cameron asked. 'Yeah, I'll just finish up with your mum.' I replied.

Once I had finished, I got my stuff and we hit the road. I gave Sierra a hug. She gave me her number on a piece of paper and said, 'Whenever you need me, I'll answer'. I nodded. I gave Gina a great hug and said,'Thank you so much for everything'. 'No...thank you for supporting us, in our time of need', she replied. Once we broke away, I headed to the car, while Cam said his goodbyes.

I got a call from Maria.
*Call conversation*
Cathy: Hey Maria, what's up? We're on our way.

Maria: I just want to check on you guys. How is Cam?

Cathy: He's better now. I think coming to his mother was a good idea.

Maria: Well that's good news. When you come back, we all are going to head to the cinema to watch a movie.

Cathy: Sounds great. See you at home then.

Maria: Yeah, bye.
Cathy: Bye.

*End of conversation*

'Who was that?' asked Cam. 'Oh just Maria, we're going to head to the cinema when we get back.' 'You up for it?' I asked. 'Yeah sure'.

We jammed out to some music on the radio. Traffic was quite bad today. 'So I loved your baby photos!' I said. 'Uhhh', groaned Cam turning a bit red. I just laughed.

'When I meet your parents, I'm going to ask if I can see yours.' he said in defense, chuckling. 'Well I'll just have to hide the baby album then!' I replied, smartly. 'Dang it!' He said hitting his head on the horn, and it making a sound. 'Oh crap!' he said, while getting several horns blown in return. We laughed and after 10 minutes, we were at our residence.