Chpt. 8

Catherine's pov:
Once we entered the car, I kept on asking Cam, where we were going. 'You'll see', he kept on saying. Since he wouldn't tell me, I was so observant with what was going on around me. When I heard laughter, I got excited, and I think Cam noticed, because he started to chuckle. We were going to the carnival.

Once we parked the car, I just had to burst it out.'The Carnival!' Cam and I started to laugh at my enthusiasm. He opened the car door for me and I got out. We walked to the ticket master, holding hands and once we got the tickets, we went in.

We decided to first go on the ferris wheel. Before it started, we took many selfies and when it started, I cuddled up close to him and we looked at the amazing view. Once we had finished, we decided to go to the games section of the fair and play ringtoss. I played first but didn't win anything, then Cameron, being the person he is, played himself to win me something. After a lot of laughter and joking around, Cam won a teddy bear with a love heart on it's stomach for me. 'Aww!' I said and kissed him quickly.

Once we were walking around to see what else was here, we heard screaming and not the type of screaming from rides, but.......ah yes, fangirls! 'Cameron can I get a picture with you?' a girl asked.

A bit uncomfortable, he took a couple with her and the other girls. Some of then wanted the picture with Cam, herself and I. While others with only Cam and them.

After a good 20 minutes, I could see Cam getting kinda fed up, so I started to giggle, but I tried to hold it in. 'Alright girls, that's enough pictures for now!' I said, still trying to hold  in the built up laughter inside of me, and once they had gone I let it out, and so did Cam.

We went on a few more rides after that, and then we drove to a pizzeria, as we were starting to get hungry. Once Cam went to order, I checked my phone to check my social media, to find a message from Rachel saying, 'I can see you guys had fun'. It was the caption of a photo that Cam, a fan and I took together. I grinned and replied, 'Sure did!' and then the pizza had arrived.

Cam and I just talked for a bit , while we were eating. Then we headed home, to find Sierra and Gina having their girl talk.'Hello ladies!' said Cam. 'Hi Cam', replied Sierra. Cam and I went up closer to them, to see what they were up to.

They were looking at baby pictures. 'See Catherine, this is when Cameron first got a bicycle'. I laughed as he wore the gear wrong but looking proud as ever. 'Mom, please don't show her them!'

I decided to see the baby pictures with the girls, including Cam and once it was late, Cam and I headed upstairs for bed. And once we were in together Cam gave me a kiss and said, 'thanks for supporting me babe, it really means a lot'. 'It's no problem', I replied, and we cuddled up and went fast asleep.