Chpt. 10

Cameron's pov:
I came out of the car first and,'Hey Cam!' said Sinéad. 'You better?' she asked. 'Oh, yeah thanks you guys for understanding'. I replied. Then Cathy came out and the girls did their girl thing and Catherine asked, 'How was Free Spirit?' 'It was great, but not as fun when you weren't there', said Sinéad with pity in her eyes.

Catherine and I went upstairs and she went to go and take a shower. I got a call around 3 minutes later.

*Call conversation*

Sierra: Hey Cam
Cam: Hey, how's dad?
Sierra: He's making progress, but he would need to stay in the hospital for around 4-5 weeks.

Cam: Well atleast he's getting better. Right I gotta go, cause we're all heading out, Bye.

Sierra:Bye, Cam.

*End of conversation*

'Who was that?' asked Catherine. 'Oh, just Sierra, seeing if we're alright'. 'My dad has to stay in the hospital for 4-5 weeks, but he'll be ok', I continued. Then she gave me a passionate kiss. She looked really nice. She wore a teal coloured dress with a white bow that was tied on her right hip. She wore this with white sandals and a white bow of course. 'Damn that dress looks good', I complimented. She looked down, indicating her shyness. I got up from our bed I was sitting on and scooped up both of her hands. She looked into my eyes and so did I and I said,'You really look beautiful'. She smiled and I stole a kiss.

I got ready myself and once we were done, we took Jack Gs, Shawn's, Nash's and my car to the cinema. We ordered the food and we went in. We were going to watch a horror film even though the majority of us hate horror films. We had to promise the girls that if they were scared that we'd do something or whatever.

*At the end of the movie*

We came out, some of us were dead with shivers others just acted tough. I found that movie, uhh horribly terrifying and so did most of the guys! 'That's why I hate horror!' said Kata. 'Yeah, next time we'll pick the movie!', said Francine. After that comment the guys and I had to butter our girl up a bit!

We headed back home and went outside to have a barbeque again, (including ordering pizza) The girls wore sundresses outside and just danced and sang to the playlist that they put on. Once everything was ready, we ate and went back in. We had a little jam session with the talented guys. We called Jc and Kian over to hang out and so they did after around an hour after the call.

They came to find us all playing with the nerf guns. We were in teams. 3 people would have a nerf gone and the rest have to kinda hide from them and not get caught. After a good 2 hours, we went to our rooms or some played on the 360.

Catherine and I went upstairs. I decided to make an Ask Cam&Cath video for my YouTube channel. So I did what I had to do on Social Media and after half an hour we started the video.

*Video intro*

Cam: What's up guys, I'm here with Catherine, my girlfriend and we are going to do an ask Cam&Cath video.

*After the video*

Catherine helped me with the lights and camera, putting it away with me. Once we were done, Catherine went to go and change into her pjs.

We went downstairs to find Nash, Skyping Hayes. 'Hey bro' I said in the background. 'Hey dude', Hayes replied. 'Alright then you text me the details, or to bad, you'll have to find your way!' finished Nash and disconnected with Hayes after they said goodbye. 'What's going on?' I asked. 'Oh, Hayes is coming tomorrow'. 'Ohh cool', said Catherine.

We chilled a bit downstairs and then we headed back up. Catherine and I got into bed and watched a bit of Netflix for a while. Once we finished, Catherine lay on my chest, and I messed with her hair, humming,'All I want is you'. She joined in but singing it softly.

Before we slept I said,'You know what Catherine?' I asked 'What?' she replied with a grin. 'You are so beautiful'. I said. 'No there is someone who definitely is prettier than me'. She replied. 'You are incorrect, for you are amazing in and out.' 'My One of a Beautiful Kind', I finished and we cuddled up close and fell asleep.