1

*beeep beeep*

A big loud thud was heard after that powerful slap from the boy to his alarm clock, yet that clock was even more powerful and stayed on.

"Ugh.. shut up alarm clock.."

Choi Beomgyu, a 17 year old boy who is in his senior year, copper haired, he is the school's pretty boy.

"Beomgyu!! Come down! Your food is ready!" A voice from downstairs shouts.

"Food.. yum.. WAIT WHAT?! I'M NOT READY!!" He jolted from his bed, smacking his head on the loose wooden board from above his bed.

Footsteps could now be heard from outside his door, following the sound of his door knob twisting and the sight of his annoying older brother.

"Beom! You're late again??" His brother glared.

"I'm sorry, Yoon! I didn't mean it.." he gave him puppy eyes.

Min Yoongi, 25 year old man who works at a lamb skewer restaurant, black haired, his fiancé is Jeon Jungkook.

"What's going on up here? Did Beomie sleep in again?" In walked another man.

"Yeah, he did. But it's fine.." Yoongi sighed, turning around for a hug from his fiancé.

Jeon Jungkook, 21 year old man who works with his fiancé at the lamb skewer restaurant, black haired, his fiancé is Min Yoongi.

The three lived together in their cute lil house with their cute lil restaurant that they've opened in their home. Their restaurant is in their huge kitchen, but everything is to be ordered, not eaten in their home.

Of course, that would mean lamb skewers for lunch everyday, but the three would go out to get breakfast together and grab dinner or make something delicious.

"I'll get ready." Beomgyu said, sliding himself off his bed and out of him room, to the bathroom.

"And be quick! Bus comes in 10 minutes!" Yoongi shouts. "Aish, that kid. Welp, let's get to taking some skewer orders."

"Yes sir!" Jungkook giggled, showing his bunny teeth as he did so. Yoongi stared at him lovingly before getting closer to give this bunny and kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go, love." The two then walk down the stairs and into their kitchen.

Beomgyu finished getting ready for school. He grabbed his backpack from inside his room and hurried back down the stairs to catch his bus.

"Hold it! Your brekkie!" Jungkook ran to him, stopping him at the door.

"Aha, thanks Hyung!" Beomgyu then waved goodbye and walked off.

At his bus stop, the bus was already there waiting for him, like always.

He ran to the bus so it didn't have to wait any longer. "Sorry, sir." He bowed politely, a nod in return. He walked to his usual seat in the back.

To his surprise, someone was already seated there. He looked around to see if there were anymore empty seats. None.

"Uhm, excuse me?" He asked the boy in his usual seat.

The boy looked up with a confused look, his doe eyes, giving off an innocent look.

"Can I sit with you?"

The boy nods and moves over, letting Beomgyu take a seat. Beomgyu thanked the boy quietly and began putting his headphones in.

"Soobin Hyung!" Beomgyu cheerfully exclaimed, seeing his best friend from across the halls, sitting on the floor in their usual spot.

"Ah, hello!"

Choi Soobin, an 18 year old boy who is also in his senior year, black haired, he is the school's student president.

"Hehe, how are you today, Hyung?" Beomgyu asked the older.

"Mm, better than yesterday, that's for sure. Thanks for having my back, Gyu." Soobin smiled patting the empty spot at his side. "Like always."

"Anything for my bestie!" Beomgyu giggles. "Were you waiting a long time?"

"No, it's fine." Soobin shook his head with a smile. "I can wait for hours."

"Mhmm, sureeee." Beomgyu gave him a look of disbelief. "Welp! I'm gonna go! I need to get to my favorite spot in class."

"I'll go too. I have to give some new students a tour around school today."

"Okay, Soobs! See you at lunch!"

"See you!"

Beomgyu then heads on over to his classroom. The classroom was empty, as seniors tend to take longer to get into their class than other grades.

He sat at his usual seat in the middle row next to the window. He dropped his head to his arms and stared out the window, waiting for that bell to start the first class of the day.