7

"Thank you for the delicious meal, Beomgyu-ah!" Soobin's mom said with a smile.

Beomgyu smiled back. "You're welcome, ma'am! It was a pleasure to be back here again. It's been a while, hasn't it?" He chuckles.

"Yes, it has! You should come over more often. Soobin's been wanting that, haven't you, sweetie?"

"Wow mom. Way to out me like that." Soobin sighed, mumbling that to his mom between his closed teeth.

"Oh really? Hehe, I'll come here tomorrow too then!" Beomgyu giggles.

Soobin mentally thanked his mom for that. "In that case, what would we do?" He asked.

"Mm.. I don't know! Wanna go to the arcade??" Beomgyu asked excitedly.

"Ah.." Arcades aren't his thing. "Okay! What time?"

"I'll just come to your house and we can go there together." Beomgyu smiled.

"Hm, yeah that would work."

"Remember to get me a plushie or two, Soobin sweetie~" His mom said. "I'll leave you two alone now. I got work to do."

"It's 11pm, what else do you have to do?" Beomgyu asked, confused.

"Oh right, I never told you but my mom got a new job as an accountant." Soobin answered.

"That's right, sweetie. I gotta hurry before the finances decline." She chuckles and walks up the stairs.

Beomgyu and Soobin watched her go then looked at each other mischievously.

"Netflix and chill?~" Beomgyu asked.

"God- Beomgyu I told you to stop calling it that!" Soobin looked away, embarrassed.

"Haha! Movie night?"

"Yes. Let's go." He then stood up and picked Beomgyu up over his shoulders.

"Yah! Hold on I just ate! Bro! Put me downn! Soobin!!"

The other just carried him all the way to the basement, which is where he had his theatre room.

"Oh, imma throw up." The younger fake gagged, holding his palm up to his mouth.

Soobin just rolled his eyes and chuckles. "What do you wanna watch?"

"What do you got for me?"

"Well- I've got a new favorite anime?"

"Ehh, no anime. Something with romance!" Beomgyu jumped in his seat.

"Romance? Hm.. how about you pick?"

"But I don't know what to watchhh!" Beomgyu pouts. "Let's just watch your anime I guess.. so what is it?"

"It's called Link Click. A Chinese anime."

"Wha- how do you even understand it??"

"Subtitles are a thing, Gyu! Now sit back and relax and let's watch the show." Soobin went on an illegal website and began his favorite anime.

Not even 5 minutes in, Beomgyu makes a comment. "What's up with those hand movements?" He cringed at the opening.

"Uhm, I don't know??

"Beomgyu?" Soobin whispered, looking over to see the younger fast asleep. He just watched his sleeping figure. He was the prettiest when sleeping.

He stared at his face a little longer than intended, blinking back to reality. He had to call Beomgyu's guardian, now that he fell asleep.

Soobin walked out of the theatre room quietly, careful not to wake his best friend up.

He then rang up Beomgyu's brother. "Yoongi?"

"Hi Soobs. I'm gonna assume Beomgyu's with you and he fell asleep?"

"Ahah, yeah.."

"That's alright. I'll come pick him up in the morning."

"Okay. Bye Hyung."

"Bye Soobs." Yoongi hung up the call.

Soobin sighed and went back to the theatre room and saw Beomgyu staring at him with droopy eyelids.

"Ah, did I wake you?" He asked, crouching down to get on the younger's level.

Beomgyu shook his head. "I just woke up to a strange dream.." he mumbles.

"Hm? What was the dream about?"

"It was about.. I forgot! Hehe!" Beomgyu grins with little giggles. 'I did not forget.'

Soobin chuckles. "That's alright. Let's just go back to sleep, okay? We've got an arcade to go to in the morning. Want to freshen up for the night?"

"Too lazy.. do it for me..?"

Soobin opened his mouth, but no words came out. He just nods, slightly blushing.

They've done this before, but one day it just became different. It's the whole reason Soobin realized his feelings for him.

"Soobin? You're spacing out.." Beomgyu said, nudging Soobin's arm. "If you're too lazy too, we can always just go to sleep now.."

Soobin shook his head. "Let's just go." He picked Beomgyu up and carried him back upstairs, this time bridal style.

When he finished brushing his own teeth, he saw in the corner of his eyes that Beomgyu had already dressed himself.

"Come." Soobin said, waving Beomgyu over.

Beomgyu walked to the sink and sat on the counter. Soobin then grabbed the spare toothbrush Beomgyu used every time he stayed over.

"Say, ahh."

"Ahh!"

After brushing Beomgyu's teeth for him, Soobin had him go to his room while he grabbed Beomgyu's stay over mattress from the cabinet outside his room.

"Soobeanie, hurry! I'm tired~"

"Okay, okay. I'm here." He placed the mattress down on the floor. Beomgyu jumped on top of it.

"Mm.. what if we made a bunk bed with this?" Beomgyu randomly thought.

"Aha, how would that work? There's no base to support the mattress."

"I'm saying, let's have you in bed, then I put the mattress on top, and then I get on top of the mattress, so now it's like a sandwich!"

"Pfft, no way. We aren't doing that. Now go to bed." Soobin threw a blanket down to Beomgyu.

"Hehehe! Goodnight Soobs."

"Night, Gyu."

"Sweet dreams!"

"Sweet dreams."

And off to dreamland they go.

"..Huening? Why are you calling me so late?"

"Oh nothing~ I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hangout with me and my boyfriend tomorrow?"

"And be a third wheel?"

"Ahhaaa no~~ I mean maybe, yes, but he said he wanted to meet all my new friends!"

"Mm.. nah I think I'll pass."

"Aww Taehyun! Please? We're going to the arcade!"

"Arcade? There's an arcade here? Count me in. I'll meet you guys there. Can you give me the location?"

"OH! Yess! It's by your house, so don't worry about taking a bus. You just follow the way to our school but there is a path to the left that brings you to an alleyway and inside are these super cute stray kitties that live there and I feed them all the time you know because they're just superr cute-"

"Huening. Location."

"Right! Right! Yeah so once you cross the alleyway you'll see the arcade right across the street from there."

"Gotcha. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"See you!"