6

Taehyun was staring up at the ceiling, his thoughts only filled with the boy with pretty copper hair and his weirdly cute personality and godly deep voice which was so hot that it didn't match his face at all. So cute yet so handsome.

He is so boyfriend.

A knock on his door made his thoughts switch off to the side for a second, him facing his door.

"Hey, sweetheart. Are you okay? You've been staring at the roof for quite some time now." Taehyun's dad, Jeonghan, asked.

Yoon Jeonghan, 28 year old man who works as a lead detective, black long haired, his husband is Kim Mingyu.

"Knock knock, heard you weren't feeling so well?"

Kim Mingyu, 26 year old man who works as a police officer, slicked back black hair, his husband is Yoon Jeonghan.

They both adopted Taehyun when he was 12 years old, them being 24 and 22.

"Hey dad.. father.. I'm fine, really. Just having a feeling."

"Feeling, how?" Mingyu asked.

"Just a weird one."

"Would you like to explain to us?" Jeonghan asked, sitting himself down on the floor. They don't exactly have furniture yet.

"I'm not sure.. I don't know what it is." Taehyun lied. He knows exactly what this feeling is.

Mingyu chuckles. "Well if you figure it out, feel free to tell us." He ruffled his son's hair.

Taehyun chuckles as he scratched the front of his neck in an upward motion. A habit of his for when he is nervous.

Though, his parent's haven't figured that out.

"Anyways, it's pretty late. I kinda wanna sleep now."

"Alright, sweetheart. We'll leave you be now." Jeonghan kissed Taehyun's forehead. "Nighty night."

"Night father."

"Goodnight, hunny." Mingyu kissed Taehyun's forehead too.

Taehyun smiles. "Night dad."

He waited as his two dads leave his room before turning to his side and googling on his phone, 'Is it normal to like someone in just a day?'

A knock on Soobin's door was heard. The latter ran down his stairs to let the love of his life in.

"Hi, Gyu!" He grins, letting Beomgyu in.

"Hey, Soobs!" He giggles. "I assume you've already been grocery shopping? It took me a while to finish homework."

"Yep! All prepped in the kitchen. Ready to make homemade spaghetti with me?" He grinned, mischievously, knowing how much Beomgyu loved making spaghetti.

"Am I??" Just like he predicted, Beomgyu rushed to the kitchen with his eyes roaming through the materials to make sure Soobin bought everything they needed.

And another prediction, Beomgyu frowned noticing Soobin forgot the cheese. It was a very important factor to his special spaghetti.

"Sooobin!!!" He started to whine. "You didn't buy any mozzarella!!"

"Ah, shoot! I knew I missed something." Soobin pretends to be disappointed in himself. 'I'm sorry, Gyu. I just wanted you to stay longer.'

"Well?! Get your ass off that chair! We're going back to the store!" Beomgyu was then out of the kitchen and right out the front door.

Soobin sighed with a smile, heading out the door and closing it behind him, locking it with his keys.

"Okay! I forgot the way so.. lead the way!" Beomgyu grinned cheekily.

The older laughed and wrapped an arm around his best friend. It was the closest he could get to being able to hug him. He wanted it so badly.

"You and your terrible sense of direction." Soobin scoffed, making Beomgyu huff and slap his hand.

They continued walking for a good 8 minutes before they could spot the supermarket.

"Finally!" Beomgyu shouts, stepping inside. "It's so cold out here. You should get your license, Soobs."

"I'm tryingg!!" Soobin pouts, rubbing a hand behind Beomgyu's back. "You try too."

"Oh yeah? Well I passed the written test in just 2 minutes! Hmph!" Beomgyu struts away.

"Where are you goinggg??" Soobin said in a whiny tone.

"To the mozzarella!" Beomgyu replied cheerfully. "Should we get shredded cheese this time or the regular blocks?" He asked.

"Hm.. to be honest I think shredded would be easier to throw in. We don't have to shred them ourselves."

"You're just saying that 'cause you're lazy."

"You know me so well~"

They grab 2 bags of the shredded mozzarella cheese and walk over to the check out stations.

Once paid for, they walked out of that place with delightful looks.

"Hmm.. I got this random thought. Like, what if there was no mozzarella? Do we get cheddar?? Yuck." Beomgyu said, scrunching his face in disgust.

Soobin just chuckled, loving the way Beomgyu's hair was slightly flowing in the wind, his arm swinging the plastic bag with mozzarella, and his eyes gently shutting every time the breeze came across his face.

The sight was just to die for. He was happy that only he will get a chance to see Beomgyu like this.

For now. It's sad, really. He knows Beomgyu won't be all his for long. He knows his feelings can't be returned by the shorter, his pretty best friend who only sees him as his best friend.

That's why he has to tell him now before it's too late.

"Beomgyu.. can I tell you something?"

"Hm? What's up?" Beomgyu asked, tilting his head in confusion and stopping his rambling to listen.

Oh how Soobin is gonna miss this.

"I.. have feelings."

"Mmhm? We all do?" Beomgyu questions, leaning closer. "What feelings?"

"I feel.. for you.."

"For me? What's wrong??"

"I- uhm- well- I- it's- feel-"

"..do you need help or..?"

Turns out he can't do this.

"I feel happy with you.." Soobin frowned as the wrong words slipped out. 'I was supposed to say I'm in love with you..'

"Aww, I feel happy with you too, Soobs!" Beomgyu grins. "And now we can be even happier once I make my special spaghetti!"

"Haha, yep! Let's go!" Soobin faked a smile.

The two continued their way back, stopping when they saw a familiar face.

"Oh! Hello Kai! Watcha doing out this late?" Beomgyu asked.

"Ah! Hi!! I was about to run to the convenience store for a quick snack. The fridge ran out of food, hehe!" Huening Kai replied, grinning super wide.

"We're about to make spaghetti, wanna join us?" Beomgyu asked.

Soobin mentally cried, hoping Huening Kai would say no.

"Ah, sorry I can't! I'll be having takeout with my boyfriend soon." Huening states, frowning a little. "Maybe next time?"

"Aw man, yeah maybe! You two have fun, alright?" Beomgyu giggles.

"Hehe yup! Thanks!" Huening Kai then walked away, straight to the path where Beomgyu and Soobin had just been.

Soobin internally thanked Huening Kai for that response. Now he and Beomgyu can hangout all on their own.

"Let's go?" Soobin said.

"Mhm!" Beomgyu grabbed his hand and they continued home.