12

Fast forward, it is now 4pm. They decided it was enough time inside the arcade, but they all needed one last stop to go through before they could go.

"Ah! I wanted to stop by the prizes and get whatever candy we can get with all these points we got!" Hueningkai excitedly says, pointing towards the prize counter.

"You got a lot of points.. are you sure you only want candy?" Soobin questions.

"Yup! I want ALL of the candy!!" The youngest grins terrifyingly.

Taehyun chuckles. "I got quite a lot of points too." He said, looking down at the said points. "I can share some with you if you want more.. candy?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh.. you are the best! Ahhh!!" Hueningkai hugs Taehyun tightly.

"Haha, yeah." Taehyun chuckles, returning the hug with additional pats on the back.

Beomgyu giggles. He turned to the prizes and saw big cute animal plushies. Then, he knew exactly what to get.

The five head over to the prize counter. Of course, Huening Kai spent all his points on candy, getting a good handful of them.

Yeonjun decided to give into his boyfriend's sweet antics and got him some candy with the little amount of points he got.

Taehyun also gave Hueningkai some candy, saving the rest of his points for a cool looking yet cheap birthstone bear keychain.

Soobin ended up getting candy for himself with the little amount of points he got as well. It was also the only thing the points could get him.

And Beomgyu? Well, there were those giant plushies he saw earlier. With the 6,200,000 points he had, he easily got 5 giant plushies just for the 5 of them, each matching their representative animals.

A fox for Yeonjun, a bunny for Soobin, a bear for Beomgyu, a squirrel for Taehyun, and a penguin for Hueningkai.

Each of them was only 100,000 points each, which meant he still had a ton of points left to spare.

And so, just like Taehyun, he got himself a bear birthstone keychain. Then he got one of every other prize there was, still left with 1,000,000 points. The rest of that was for Hueningkai's candy.

"Wow.. Beomgyu.. you basically bought the entire prize store.." Soobin nervously chuckled.

"Yep! These are for you, by the way!" Beomgyu gleams, handing everyone their own animal plushie. "And Kai~"

"Yess!! More candy!" HueningKai took the bag of candy Beomgyu had been holding. "Thank you Beoms!" He grins.

"You're welcome." Beomgyu smiled.

"Oh! You got one of every prize too." Yeonjun laughs.

"Yep!" Beomgyu giggles. "I had so many points from that lucky spin!"

"It for sure was lucky. It was a million point spin, yet it gave you 6 million!" Taehyun exclaimed, still shocked how that ever happened.

"And look! Matching keychains." Beomgyu grins, showing Taehyun his birthstone bear keychain.

Taehyun gasped and smiled widely. "Matching bear keychains!" He giggles.

"Ah! That's so cute! You guys should switch, that way, you'd have each other's birthstones!" Hueningkai exclaims, giving them this idea while clapping happily.

Yeah you can definitely tell that Kai is rooting for them and he ships it.

Without a second thought, Beomgyu took the two keychains and swapped them. "Hehe, now it's even better." He whispered.

Taehyun just nods with the smile still on his face.

Yeonjun smiled at this interaction, finding it cute. But of course, when he turned to look at Soobin, the guy was just bitter about the whole thing.

Who wouldn't be when they see their longtime crush being all so happy with someone when they wished it was happening to them instead?

Yeonjun sighed and put an arm around the other, making the latter look at him in surprise. "You okay, Soobin?" He asked for probably the 5th time today.

"What? Yes, I am. You don't have to keep asking.." Soobin replied.

"I'll keep asking until you stop lying." Yeonjun shrugged.

"I- ..I don't know man. Just, don't ask and mind your own business.. we literally just met." Soobin frowned, pulling away from the older.

"Right.. you're right." Yeonjun sighed again, walking away and going to his boyfriend.

Soobin stood there, confused. He didn't why he was acting up so much today. Actually, he did know, and it was all Taehyun's fault! At least, that's what he's thinking.

Frustrated, he walked off ahead of everyone. "I'll catch you guys later.." he said. "See you guys at school."

Everyone else watched him quickly walk away with big steps. "Eh.. bye Soobs!" Beomgyu called out to him, a little confused.

"He doesn't look.. okay.." Taehyun mumbles. "And I'm not gonna lie.. but I think he's been acting like this since I met him.."

"You think?? I've noticed it too!" Hueningkai states.

"Does he hate me..?" Taehyun frowns.

"What?? No!! I don't think he hates you!" Beomgyu quickly hugged Taehyun for thinking that. "I don't understand what he's thinking, but it's definitely not because he hates you!"

"He totally hates me.." Taehyun sighs.

"Hyung, tell him it's not because he hates him!" Hueningkai exclaimed.

"He doesn't hate you, Taehyun. I.. think I might know the reason why though." Yeonjun mumbles.

"Why..?" Taehyun asked.

"..it's not exactly a good thing to say it to everyone here." Yeonjun states.

"What could be so bad??" Beomgyu panics, worried for Soobin.

"Don't worry. It's nothing too bad- err, maybe a bit.."

"You can tell us." Hueningkai says.

The shorter two nod in agreement.

"It's.. I'll just tell my boyfriend, if that's alright with you two?"

Taehyun and Beomgyu look at each other with sadness. They both sigh and just nod.

"Alright, but Kai you better tell us one day." Beomgyu says.

"No promises.." Huening frowned.

"I guess we can start our hangout then..?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu.

"Let's just go to my place. I'm so tired of outside right now.." Beomgyu replied, taking Taehyun's hand and walking away from the couple.

"Yeah.. I guess I am too." The younger replied.

Yeonjun and Hueningkai waited til they were far away enough to continue the conversation.

"Okay.. so what's wrong with Soobin?" Hueningkai asked.

Yeonjun held in his breath before he began.

"I'm 80% sure Soobin likes Beomgyu."