8

"-And then I was like, that's not my phone!"

"What?? So your boyfriend took someone's phone from off the table thinking it was yours?"

"Yeah! I had it in my pocket the whole time! Can you believe him? Haha."

"Then what? Did he give it back?"

"Psh- no. He's keeping it right now and trying to guess the password. Like seriously? So irresponsible." The latter huffs.

Taehyun chuckles at his friend's story over the phone. They planned to head on over at 12pm to a nearby café before the arcade and be there by 12:10, finishing up at 12:30 and going to the arcade together right after, allowing them to make it there by 12:40, which was when the arcade opens.

"Alright Huening, I need to get ready. I'll see you later at the café."

"Bye Taehyun!!"

Taehyun ends the call. When he said he needed to get ready, he just meant pulling a blue-ish grey hoodie over his black t-shirt and shorts and grabbing his cream colored tote bag for any prizes. Although he'll probably give them all to Huening. Maybe save one for Beomgyu.

Now thinking of Beomgyu, Taehyun decided to give him a call.

"Hi Beomgyu!"

"Hi Taehyunn!"

"We still on for hanging out today?"

"Yeah of course! But what time??"

"Mm, I'm not sure actually. I'm about to head out with Huening Kai. I'll give you another call when I'm back?"

"Yeah sure! I'm also about to go out with Soobin! How about we try to finish up around 5pm?"

"Sounds good! I'll talk to you later!"

"Okayy! See you!"

Taehyun hung up. He then put on his shoes and left the house, ready for his meet up with his new friend.

As for Beomgyu, he was just starting to get ready for the arcade. He'll go straight to Soobin's house for breakfast when he's done.

He was wearing a long white sleeved shirt with a cute black zipper up panel half sleeved shirt with a teddy bear pocket over it. He had dark jeans on with a fluffy white cardigan tied to his waist.

Bags? He will always bring his duffle bag with him. He also brought his bluetooth Marshall headphones. He can't live without these things.

His phone began to ring, stopping him from starting on his hair.

"Hello?"

"Beomgyuu! Hello!" A cheerful voice said.

"Ah! Kai?? Is that you?" Beomgyu asked. He didn't have his number, so he was confused on how Huening Kai called him.

"Yep! I was just asking if you're free today?"

"Ah, sorry, me and Soobin are going to the arcade soon, then after that me and Taehyun planned to hangout to get to know each other better."

"Well that's a shame.. wait- arcade? Me, my boyfriend and Taehyun are going there too!"

"Really?? What time?"

"When it opens."

"Wow! Same here! I'm going there with Soobin!"

"Really? Cool! The whole gang will be here! Then I'll tell Taehyun you and Soobin will also be here! We're just getting breakfast right now and we'll be there soon."