10

"Woohoo! The arcade is finally open!" Beomgyu cheered, jumping up and down in one place. He ran inside first.

Taehyun chuckles from beside him. 'How adorable.'

"What are you all waiting for?! Let's goooo!" He shouts, peaking his head out the door frame. Taehyun obliged and entered alongside Beomgyu, the two going to the front to get everyone a game card.

Yeonjun followed in after him, along with Kai who was obviously beside his boyfriend.

Soobin hesitated, but entered unwillingly. 'Well this day will be just great..' If you were in Soobin's shoes, you'd hate 5th wheeling too!

"Gyu! Gyu! Let's go get the cards together!" Hueningkai gleamed, grabbing the older's hand while jumping up and down.

"Hehe! Okaaay! Tyun, you coming?" Beomgyu said, looking back at Taehyun with a smile. His hand was out for the other to grab.

Taehyun smiled adoringly at the older and gladly took his hand. "Mhm." He says with a tiny head nod.

Yeonjun looked at the three, waiting to also be called for this ticket getting mission. They just shrug while Taehyun glared at him.

"Of course.." Yeonjun sighed. He slowly turned towards Soobin, only to be stopped by Taehyun who just shoved him forward.

"I didn't say you couldn't some. Hmph." Taehyun glared at the ground and walked off, Beomgyu coming along as he was still holding Taehyun's hand.

The others were surprised with his attitude. Taehyun was being stubborn with his hatred towards Yeonjun, yet he was also being nice to him at the same time.

Beomgyu chuckled at that. He found this side of Taehyun cute, yet this would've been annoying to him if it were anybody else.

Soobin stared at the two's hands as they were walking away with a hint of bitterness. 'Why do they have to be holding hands?!' He thought.

Hueningkai and Yeonjun giggle as they were talking about something together. Soobin looked away, not facing the couple. He didn't want to feel left out.

Yet, they didn't let him feel left out.

"Soobin?" Hueningkai called out. Soobin looked over at the younger and hummed a reply. "Let's go?"

Soobin looked over at Yeonjun who was smiling at him. It made him slightly smile back. "Alright, let's go." He said, walking forward.

"Woohoo! Time for some fun!" Yeonjun exclaims, running ahead to lead the way. Hueningkai just laughed at the oldest, staying by Soobin's side.

Taehyun and Beomgyu had been waiting for the staff to be ready. Such proficient people here, am I right? Not ready when it's opening time. Absolutely professional. (Not really.)

"Oh hey! You guys are finally here!" Beomgyu states, clinging to Soobin's arm.

"Aha, yep. Sorry we took so long." Soobin said with an awkward smile. He was also blushing a bit, but it wasn't obvious.

Finally the staff were done chit chatting and began working.

"Here are your game cards, just head right on in." The dude says, allowing the five to enter the actual arcade area.

"Thanks!" Beomgyu says, taking the cards. Taehyun went first with Beomgyu. Soobin, Hueningkai, then Yeonjun went after in that order.

"Soo, where we going first?" Yeonjun asks, looking around the empty arcade.

"Oh! I'm staying by the fighting games for a while. Soobin, wanna play with me?" Kai asks.

"Yep, definitely." He replied.

"I think I wanna eat first. I didn't exactly eat anything at the café.." Taehyun said.

"I haven't either because of sOmeone!" Beomgyu side eyes Soobin. "So I think I'll eat with you."

"Haha, alright!" Taehyun grins.

Soobin frowned a bit. "Actually, we all haven't eaten, have we?" The others shook their head no. "Then in that case, we should eat together first and then play."

"Good idea Soobs. Let's go then?" Yeonjun says.

"Yeah, okay!" Huening hums with a nod.

Soobin and Hueningkai take their spots at a table. It was a booth table, which they were both sitting together.

Taehyun had a great idea. "Beomgyu."

"Mhm?" Beomgyu looks over to him.

"Wanna sit next to me?" He asks.

Beomgyu smiled shyly. "Yes." He nods quickly.

They take a seat next to each other on the other side of Soobin and Hueningkai.

"Okay so what do ya'll wanna eat?" Yeonjun asks them.

"Oh! There's giant Tteokbokki on the menu!" Taehyun suggests.

"We should get that then!" Beomgyu says.

"Theres Hawaiian pizza!" Huening claps excitingly.

"I'll order that specifically for you, baby~!" Yeonjun ruffles his boyfriend's hair. Huening grins widely. "So cute!" Yeonjun chuckles.

"How about we order bibimbap and bungeoppang?" Soobin suggests.

"Yep! Let's get it! I'll get us some ramen too."

"You're so addicted to ramen, Junnie!" Hueningkai giggles.

"I know~ Any sides to order?"

"Eggs, definitely." Taehyun said.

"Kimchi and radishes." Soobin adds.

"What else is there.. uhh just rice?" Beomgyu adds, though questioning his choices. (Not a lot of Korean food ik.)

"Sure. I'll hurry and order then. See you guys soon!" Yeonjun then walks over to the food area and orders the food for them.

"Taehyun, let's share ramen."

"Okay, Beomie!"