5

(Mb I had to edit this chapter since I got a lot of things wrong 💀)

"Ah! There you are! I was starting to wonder when you'd hurry up and let me go homeee!!" Beomgyu huffed, putting on this adorable angry face that didn't even look angry.

"Haha, sorry. I was just thinking of what to make for dinner tonight." Soobin replied, patting Beomgyu on the head.

"I'll come over and help you later!" Beomgyu offered, jumping in one place.

Taehyun giggled, making Soobin frown. "It's okay, I'll be okay on my own." He faked a smile.

Beomgyu pouts. "Awww but that means we can't hang out for longgg!!" He whined.

Soobin chuckles and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry, Gyu. We can hangout tomorrow after school."

"You meaan no school? Today's Friday." Hueningkai jumps in.

"O-oh right." Soobin looked at the ground. "I forgot, haha."

Beomgyu scrunched his face, examining Soobin's expression. "You never forget things.. mr. student president.."

"Ahah, I might be just not used to greeting new students on a Friday.." Soobin said.

Beomgyu hums suspiciously. "Okay then.. but I'm watching you.." he said with his pointer and middle finger moving back and forth between their eyes, his own eyes squinted. 'I hope he's okay..'

They all then dropped that topic and just continued walking. Taehyun had his brow raised, looking over at Soobin's weird expression.

He can tell that he's upset.

"Hey Soobin, are you-"

"Ah, here we are!" Beomgyu exclaims, smiling widely as he stood in front of a building. "I live in this lamb skewer restaurant, aha."

"Oh cool, I live next to it!" Taehyun said with a smile.

"So.. you're my new classmate and my new neighbor??"

"Oh my.. it's like we're meant to be."

They both laugh at that comment Taehyun made.

"Aww, it's like you guys are soulmates!" Hueningkai giggles, going along with their conversation. Although he believes it's true.

Beomgyu believed it too. He blushed at that comment.

Meanwhile, Soobin was being quite unhappy about this situation. "You two should get home then. Beomgyu, I believe I can make time for us to hangout today, so please get ready."

"Oh?? What's with the sudden change?" Beomgyu asked, still very suspicious about his best friend's attitude today.

"I just thought about it and I definitely need your help. So please get ready?"

"Hmm.. okay!" Beomgyu giggles. "I'll see you soon then! Bye Huening! See you on Monday?"

"Aha, yeah! I'll see you all on Monday!" Hueningkai waves goodbye.

Beomgyu and Taehyun waved goodbye once they reached the door.

"How come I've never seen you around before?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun inside.

"I just moved here from a different part of Seoul." He explains. "I literally lived here for a day."

"Ooh! Do your parents live with you?"

"Yep! I have two dads."

"Oh cool! I live with my brother and his husbandooo! Once they find out you guys are new around, they'll probably knock and throw a party or something."