Chapter 1: Project WORLD

Currently, Mitsuki was in a room with a stand in the middle of it, and to the sides, there were a couple of chairs that probably were meant for the auditioners.

"I'm Motoaki Tanigo. Nice to meet you."-The man sat in the chair positioned in the middle presented himself.

"I'm Kaguru Mitsuki. The pleasure is mine."

"So, you're the person Lucas sent, right? You're unique visually, I can assure you that."

"Ah, my white hair? I get that a lot. It's a genetic mutation."

"I see..."-Motoaki paused for a moment before speaking.-"Let's start what we came from, shall we?"

Mitsuki stood up and went to the laptop on the stand and plugged his external hard drive, opening a presentation.

"As I said earlier, my name is Kaguru Mitsuki. I've worked as a software and hardware developer since I have a degree in that field. The reason I want to join Hololive is because I want to move on and find something I can be passionate about."-He paused to change slides to one that showed his experience and points in favor.

"So, in terms of any previous experience in the field, I have an extensive record in public speaking, so I don't have any problems with large crowds. I also played a lot of games, so I'm cultured in that aspect. Apart from that, I would say I'm a calm person."-After saying all of the important stuff, he waited for questions.

"By the way, Kaguru, I know you worked as a mercenary. Lucas filled me on that."-Motoaki added.

"A-ah, so he did..."

Motoaki laughed.-"Don't worry, I don't mind your past. You're the exact figure of what I wanted, calm and chaotic at the same time."

"That's good to hear, haha."

"However, I want to make one thing clear. I want you to want to work here yourself, not because you want to repay someone."-Motoaki explained.

"I already thought that through, I assure you I want to do the job myself."-Mitsuki lied.

"Alright, I believe that sums everything up. It will be nice working with you, Kaguru."

Mitsuki bowed as he spoke.-"I hope I can meet expectations."

This caused Motoaki let out a small chuckle.

"Now that we're going to work together, there's no need to be as formal. Please call me Yagoo."-Yagoo commented.

"In that case, please do refer to me as Mitsuki."

After discussing contracts and such, the white-haired boy excused himself and went to his home. He then sat down in the living room and started to look at the files he got.

"Project: "WORLD"?"-He read through the document. It explained a mix between a regular Idol and a V-Tuber. He would be able to do all of the V-Tuber stuff, mixed with IRL.

"I don't get this."

He followed this with a sigh, then looked at his phone, which had two messages from A-chan. They contained two pieces of information, a document with his debut information, and a date to meet all of the other talents before debuting.

"Oh right, I forgot I actually need to interact with people..."-Mitsuki said as he looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes. After a while, he followed his usual routine.
.

Mitsuki hyped himself as he punched his punching bag, then he helicopter-kicked it and, in a swift motion, grabbed his katana, then he started slashing it although the punching bad didn't budge due to it being resistant to cuts, however, he suddenly stopped.