Chapter 2: Fire

"Hey there, Kaguru Mitsuki here. Welcome to my first stream if we don't count my debut."-Mitsuki greeted as his model moved.

"So, if you guys have seen the schedule, you will know today is coding stream day."

In this stream, his goal was to make a simple game with chat ideas, so he started explaining his goals for today.
"Alright, so now we need to think of gaming ideas. Just put whatever since this is a brainstorm."-The replies he got were a bunch of different genres and mechanics, so he ended up with a casual arcade farming simulator where he gathered carrots and needed to avoid getting caught by rabbits.

This was going the Pekora way, something that he wasn't really pleased with, but he still didn't say anything about that.

"Alright, so basically, we have the idea. Plant carrots, then upgrade your carrot seeds and fend off the rabbits from stealing."-Since the idea was pretty solid, he went with it.

"Oh, someone said, 'Put pekora as a boss lmao'. Maybe I should, but I don't know if Pekora-senpai would like that."-Mitsuki let out a small chuckle and used that as an excuse, but people seemed to really want that idea, so he ended up just trying to DM her to seek approval...

"I just realized I forgot to ask for the Discord server, bruh."-The chat went wild with laughs and then a superchat message by Amelia Watson stood out from all of them, which read: 'I'll send it to you in priv lol'

The boy replied to her message.-"Ah, thanks Amelia-senpai!"

After he accepted her friend request, she sent him the discord server, which, after thanking her, he joined.
As he scrolled through the member list, he found Pekora's user and DM'ed her.

Mitsuki: Good evening, senpai. I was wondering if I could use you as a boss for a game I'm making on stream?
Pekora: I guess so.

He frowned slightly but quickly composed himself.
"We've got permission boys."-He put a smug face on before finishing the planning document.

After that, he opened notepad and started writing in C# before the chat died of brain damage.

"Wait, what do you mean the normal notepad is bad? I use it all the time, and it works."-Everyone was telling him to get Visual Studio, but he saw one comment that suggested Notepad++, which, after getting convinced by chat, he downloaded.

A couple of hours later, he had the main part of the game done, with simple sketches as placeholders for the graphics.

"I'm actually thinking of using the drawing streams to make artwork for the game."-He had an upcoming drawing stream too, so he blurted that possibility out.

After finishing and fixing errors, he then moved to an hour of just chatting, since he finished rather quickly.

"Alright, so let's talk about VN's then. Put your favorite ones in chat."

"For me, it's definitely any of the ones with the moe artstyle. I really liked it on Rewrite or Little Busters."
"I love romance, but I feel empty when I play it, haha."

Some moments later, he caught onto a concerning amount of erogues and other things. Another message stranded out, but this one was from Marine, which said: 'I love Monster Girl Quest~♡'.
"Wait a moment, when did this become an erogue talk?!"-He said with an exagerated surprised expression before breaking into a quick laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
"So that'll be all for today, hope you enjoy tomorrow's osu!mania stream! See you all later, I hope."

After finishing the stream, he readied himself and a suppressed gun before leaving on the vehicle Lucas had waiting for him.

They both knew Mitsuki wasn't up for small talk, so Lucas just gave him a possible blueprint and wished him good luck before dropping him close to the place.