Who Is [name]?

The guy who you had helped grabbed onto your hand and pulled you up but his eyes still remained in the 'shocked' expression.

Trees around you and him were starting to be lifted into the air by a dark purple beam, people's screaming were becoming louder and louder. The same people who were screaming in joy a few minutes ago are now screaming in horror as they ran as fast as they could to get away from the flying monster. Some weren't as fortunate as others.

You watch helplessly as people start to be dragged upwards by the purple beams. You want to do anything to help, but your legs wouldn't move - it was like you were frozen in place from the fear.

"What is happening?" You spoke as loud as you could, your voice was quiet and rough and trembling with fear. You look at the guy who you had saved a few minutes ago - he looked back at you, still in shock. "Please, you need to tell me what is happening - this is not normal, right?" Your voice started shaking but your voice seemed to get louder and louder. He looked away from you before looking straight into your eyes. "[name], we-" he started but you quickly interrupted "who is... [name]?"

He stares at you in shock as you stare back in confusion. You had the urge to just start running away from both him and the monster and see how far you get - but your feet wouldn't move anywhere.

The silence between you and him only continued to grow - before you heard somebody behind you in the distance "Jesse- Jesse? Where are you, Jesse?!" The voice shouted and got louder and louder with each word. You were about to run and hide to get away from the screaming and yelling but the person in front of you suddenly grabbed your hand and started to run towards the voice.

It was like your body shut down and refused all movement. You wanted to run. Run away from that monster, but another part of your mind wanted to stay with these guys.

"We're over here!" The man who was still dragging you towards the voice yelled back. But he let go of your hand when he approached another person. "No way - NO WAY!, you found [name]?!" The other person in green exclaimed as he looked at you. "Who IS [name]" you repeated yourself from before. The name started to agitate you - nobody so far has told you who this [name] is.