More Questions

The monster roared from behind you. It's purple beams moved around you as it's mouths started to bite the air in futility. Your body started shaking due to the multiple gusts of wind coming from the monster. Your eyes darting from the monster to the people that were running away in terror. It's like so much as happened in the time that you were inside the dark room. Only if you could remember.

"We need to get out of here, now!" The guy you saved before yelled and turned to the taller guy. "This way!" The taller man interjected before running in the opposite direction of the monster. Without thinking, you followed him - the brunette that you helped was also running close after you. Your mind rushed more and more as the groans and yells from the monster started to echo and grow louder.

You ran as fast as you could without overtaking the guy you were following. The guy quickly ducked behind a large hill so you and the second guy followed. "Jesse, you made it!" A feminine voice happily cheered. You run over and stand next to the guy you had helped earlier since he is the only one in this small group that you recognise so far. "And... [name]?" Another masculine voice from the group questioned. "Did you say... [name]" a new voice questioned. "Your missing friend?" Another voice asked. The name was started to irritate you again. Who is this [name] and why are they so important to this group? And why are they all looking at you in shock?

You were about to ask the same question again until a purple tint came from behind the small mountain. The mountain started to break off of the ground. "Look out!" The same masculine voice from before shouted and the group began running again - you run after them.