ꕥ𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆ꕥ

(Hey so I'm skipping to a week after their wedding night 😏 if you know what I mean)

❦𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲❦

User
(Write about this information)
It had been a week since your wedding night and since you have felt sick throwing up all the time and one day you and the girls we're having a sleepover talking about gossip recently missions when you ran out of the room and to the bathroom you started throwing up when the girls saw you they gasped "y/n what's wrong with you" mitsuri asked "I don't know I've just felt really sick for like a half week" you said throwing up again shinobu and mitsuri looked at each other.

After you were done throwing up shinobu did multiple tests on you to see if you were sick or anything. As you and mitsuri waited you began to worry "what if I'm sick and what if it's bad" you said "there is no need to worry shinobu will let us know what it is in a bit" mitsuri said soon enough shinobu came out a smile on her face "your not sick but congratulations" she said "what do you mean congratulations?" You asked "your pregnant" shinobu said "wh-what" you said tears stained your face as you cried "what's wrong" they asked "I mean I'm happy but a child gets in the way of everything my career as a demon slayer I'm not ready for a child and I feel like Obanai will feel the same it's just gonna be an inconvenience I don't know what I am if I can't fight I'm only 18 and Obanai is only 21 I'm scared.." you said they looked at you in shock "you can't tell Obanai or anyone else!" You said they nodded and you went right to bed

As the days went by, the weight of your secret pregnancy seemed to grow heavier. You found yourself battling a mix of emotions—joy, fear, and uncertainty—all while trying to maintain a sense of normalcy in your daily life. The Demon Slayer Corps continued their missions and training, unaware of the internal struggle you were facing.

Mitsuri and Shinobu continued to support you during this difficult time, offering advice and understanding. They assured you that whatever decision you made, they would stand by your side. Despite their reassurances, the fear of disappointing Obanai and the rest of the Demon Slayer Corps gnawed at your heart.

Each passing day brought new challenges as you tried to conceal your pregnancy during missions and training. The constant sickness and fatigue made it increasingly difficult to keep up the charade. You grew more isolated, feeling like an outsider in your own life.

One night, as you sat alone in your room, tears streaming down your face, you received an unexpected visitor. Obanai entered the room, his eyes filled with concern. "Y/n, I've noticed something has been bothering you for a while now. Please, tell me what's wrong," he gently implored.

You hesitated, unsure if you could bear the weight of your secret any longer. But the love and trust you had for Obanai won over, and you finally poured out the truth. You told him about your pregnancy, your fears, and how you believed it would interfere with your role as a demon slayer.

Obanai listened intently, his expression softening as he absorbed your words. When you finished, he took your hands in his, a warm smile on his face. "Y/n, I understand your concerns, but you don't have to face this alone. We are partners in everything, and this journey is no different. Together, we will face whatever comes our way."

His words brought a wave of relief, but you still felt anxious about how the rest of the Demon Slayer Corps would react. Obanai, sensing your worry, reassured you, "No matter what happens, we'll deal with it together. Our love is stronger than any obstacle."

With his support, you decided to trust in your relationship and the bonds you had built with your comrades. You knew it was time to share your news, but you wanted to do it in a way that felt right.

The following day, you gathered the Demon Slayer Corps, including Obanai, Mitsuri, and Shinobu, to make an announcement. As you stood before them, your heart pounded in your chest, but you took a deep breath and began to speak.