episode 2

memorial || management and talents

year - 2019

Y/n walked into her firm and had been welcomed by many staff members

Y/n walked into her firm and had been welcomed by many staff members. She waved to them and greeted them back with a polite smile but in reality, she was desperate to find her client. He said he was outside of her office room before she had arrived. She was in a bit of a hurry get there as she didn't want to leave a lazy impression.

As she was a little away from her room, she had overheard a few whispers throughout the place.

"Did you see that boy outside of Ms. Y/n's office?"
"Y/n l/n works here?!"
"Did you really come here not knowing she's under this company? they're known for having her!"
"Regardless he was so cute, his charms could make me faint!"
"His charms? i thought he was a bit of a nerd."
"Oh shut up! you don't have taste!"

She looked over and they were just a few teenagers whispering. There was a program some of her co-workers were doing for makeup artists and some photographers. They wanted to promote young talents or something? She wasn't too sure about it.

She arrived to her office and saw the boy they were talking about. He had a cute nerdy face and wore glasses that looked surprisingly good on him! She felt as if she had just seen a future  high-end luxury company ambassador.

She approached him with a polite smile. She tapped on his shoulder and he took off his headphones and smiled back at her.

"Hi, I'm Yukimiya Kenyu! I'm so excited to work here. I hope we get along and make great memories." He said generously. He then bowed a bit out of respect before Y/n could stop him as she felt a little flustered by the act.

"Please no need to bow. Your portfolio had said you we're like, 15. Right? I'm 19 so please feel free to talk to me like I'm your older sister and not some really old adult. I'm Y/n L/n. I hope we also get along and I think we will." She then put her hand out for him to shake.

He looked down and back up at her face and then grinned. He then grabbed her hand and shook it lightly. He then hesitated as he was about to ask something but then decided that it was too personal.

"You seem to be having some trouble. Is there something you want to ask me?" Y/n inquired.

"I was just wondering why you've decided to be a manager? You're a household name in Japan and your just a model. Most household names are idols or actors but you had made a name. Why did you sorta leave the role?"

"I'm not leaving the role. I see potential in you and that's why. I want to show a new model the ropes of modeling. I was also hoping we could do some joint photoshoots as I thought it would be fun."

"Oh! So more of a study on how recent modeling has been? That seems very smart. It could help you with maybe being more independent if you can't find a manager. Not to mention this gives your manager a break. Will you continue to model for this company after we're done with this studying sort of thing?"

"The company may have told you I would be doing this for around a year. I may do other things other than modeling such as being a talkshow host. I'm not sure myself. But I'm definitely continuing! Anything left to ask me or can we continue doing business?"

"O-oh yes please let's continue!"

— · ⚽ · —

"Yukki you're really good at this! Your such a natural!" Y/n praised.

"Thank you L/n san" he blushed a bit due to the compliments.

As they continued multiple shoots with different concepts, they had finally decided something that suited Yukimiya the best. They sat down at the desk that was a bit away from the green screen he was posing at minutes ago.

They scattered the pictures across the table and decided with the more modern and classy look.

"This look will allow to wear your glasses as well! Just because you suit this style and these types of photoshoots doesn't mean you can't go with something different in the future. You're still growing as well so features can change and it's also your choice on how you decide to go with your career." Y/n educated.

"I think I'll just take the advice of one of someone I've admired and been in this industry for almost 5 years." Yukimiya confirmed and then laughed.

"Seriously Yukimiya, you're great at flattering people!" Y/n shortly laughed with him. "I'd like to know though, do you have any other hobbies of interest. Incase modeling doesn't work out you need something to sorta back you up."

"I actually have a little bit of interest in soccer." He informed, " it looked like an interesting sport that makes sure you're unique. You have to have a skill that sets you apart from others."

After hearing about soccer Y/n was completely tuned out. She couldn't seem to be focused like she was a bit ago.

"You know like- L/n san? Are you there?" Yukimiya questioned her.

"O-oh yes hi!" She snapped back into reality. "I feel like your reasoning is super detailed! Playing soccer professionally seems like a great option for a career. I knew a guy who wanted to be a soccer player. I met him when I was like 10 though" She then proceeded to laugh it off.

"Well, let's continue to think about this"