episode 7

memorial|| lives and vibes

"New, now, and near! Welcome to the LIVE stream on NNNtv's sponsored live stream of the U20 Japan team versus the newer teenage camp called Blue Lock. I'm the famous international model Y/n L/n, and I can't wait to host the calm side of this match's commentary <3"

The crowed was filled with cheering when they saw Y/n starting her live. She got a bit scared which showed on camera but Y/n played it off with a grinning expression and chuckled. The staff swooned over her cute reaction and then they continued with the actual live.

"Team Blue Lock may seem like a bunch of random teens, but I have a feeling that they'll do wonders when they're older! Let's call out the names of the players and let them say something to the camera."

The Blue Lock players at the bench started to all wonder one simple question.

Why did this famous model, kind of look like their dearest Nagi?

"Hey guys, the pretty model over there is coming over here!!!" The guy with the blunter bangs said as he jumped up and down in excitement. 

"I need to ask her how she stays so glam ✨GLAM✨" a taller player that was sitting down suddenly stood up. He then made a pose as the wind pushed his hair and as it blew, you could see how he glew and lit up.

"She's a pretty lady" A red hair player spoke as he looked at her in awe. 

She was stunning and everyone in the country thought so anyways. How could someone disagree? She was the person who basically changed the beauty standard in the country and her natural beauty she had was envied by Japanese teens. Idols took her makeup tips! She was an it girl in Japan.

Aryu Jyubei
Chigiri Hyoma
Gagamaru Gin
Hiori Yo
Nagi Seishirou?

"HELLO!" The screamed out thinking this was some sort of role call. The crowd has some loud laughs, some chuckled, and some just left due to the embarrassing moment they witnessed.

"Hi outoto ❤️" *outoto (oh-toe-toe) means little bro in japanese

Those 2 words that Ms. L/n here said had just shaken the entirety of the LIVE chat, the front row of.the stadium, and most importantly the blue lock gossip girls. Twitter was honestly the worst out of all them. In the matter of seconds, over 15,000 twitter posts were being sent on this very moment even though Y/n had continued with the rest of the names. The chat was going wild and trying to others to check the website and app to see what others were saying.

Even more people had joined the LIVE stream to see what the hype around this big moment was. The viewer count jumped from 30k to around 50k. Twitter can really help sometimes so the managers and staff members were trying to keep up with everything but couldn't help but be a bit excited with all the money that they were probably making after this live.

Of course Hana didn't know about their greed but Y/n did from the start. She knew some stuff about the association anyways so it's not a surprise they tried getting her on so she wanted to pull some stunts to make this about her instead so the place got hate for showing a model instead of what they paid to see, the game.

"Now time to move on to the U20 role call! Please don't say hi, unless you really want to hahah!!" Y/n tried joking about the big situation that happened with her and Seishiro.

'SHE'S JOKING ABT HER BROTHER 😭'

'brother slander is crazy dude'

'STOPPPP Y/N OMG UR SO REAL FOR THAT'

"Guys, what did I say?" Y/n said trying to act all innocent about her teasing towards her brother and the slander that was said about him a few seconds ago. She continued on with the entire livestream until the very end

this chapter is a little filler but I wanted something that I'd enjoy writing

this chapter is a little filler but I wanted something that I'd enjoy writing. I wanted a break from the plot. I'll follow this up with a proper chapter but I hope you guys like this ❤️