episode 10

memorial || confrontation

'Finallyyy' Y/n thought exhausted

'Finallyyy' Y/n thought exhausted. "How could people be so energetic after playing a 90 minute football game and now get tired? Especially when you're a key player."

"Agreed." Sae said scaring Y/n in the process. Y/n hadn't realized he was there at all but remember just now that, he never left her side because he was... concerned? She didn't know much on why he stayed by her side.

"Hey, Y/n. I wanted to talk about some of the past. You know, when we were 14."

It felt as if Y/n's soul left her body. She felt as if everything was crashing down on her again. Today she had been thinking so much and today was literal hell. The moment kept coming back consistently today and she couldn't leave it in the past today.

'WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?' She panicked in her head.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously. Playing dumb was her best choice in this situation.

"Don't act stupid. I knew you were an idiot but now this bad. That act is so lukewarm anyways. I thought higher of you, you know!" Sae scolded her attempt.

'Is this bitch for real 💢' She thought in her head in pure, utter, and shear annoyance. How could he be so rude, but in this moment how was he acting so cute with his tsun tsun sort of act.

Seeing him tilt his head to the side in annoyance while his foot tapped with a slight blush on his face was truly adorable. How could someone be such a devil with the aura like a grumpy grandpa half time, when they act like this at times? Somethings, things don't add up do they.

"Maybe he's a bit cute," She thought aloud thinking the moment was like a show where time was just paused.  She looked back at his face and saw that he was now way more "angry". Little did she know, that was truly just his face and inside the guy was freaking out trying to look mad so she would stop.

"Sorry I was thinking about my brother when he was playing on the field! He's quite the cutie on the field when he focuses on something. Don't you think when your brother is also concentrating?" The girl tried to shift the conversation for her to the guys but, it backfired again her.

"My brother is like a worm. had potential but it's wasted on stupid things. I can say, he has quite the resilience and once cut up, still and keep going and leaving his past waste and talentless self living but let's it die on it's own."

'Bro's saying his brother is like a worm is crazy' The girl was trying to stop herself from laughing so bad at the comparison.