episode 3

memorial || reunite

memorial || reunite

year - 2023

"Ok, you have a photoshoot today at 10am, and then we have the broadcasting for that big soccer game I was telling you about

"Ok, you have a photoshoot today at 10am, and then we have the broadcasting for that big soccer game I was telling you about. So you need to be ready by 9:10 so we can get to the photoshoot earlier." She informed

Silence had been passing through the phone. Only taps we're being heard by the other end.

"You there Y/n?" The lady questioned.

"Of course I am! Otherwise I wouldn't have picked up your phone call you silly goose!" Y/n joked.

"My name isn't silly goose. It's Miyamura Hana. Your manager." Hana corrected.

"You're such a stern person Hana chan! I'm heading out in 15 minutes. I just need to put on the outfit for the photoshoot. Can you pick me up earlier?" Y/n asked, "sorry if it's out of your schedule! I just was excited for this shoot."

"Y/n, do you think I'll be mad at you for wanting to be early?" Hana asked, "I'll start my car in a few minutes. You better be ready by the time I get there."

"Ok! Thank you <3" Y/n said lovingly.

— · ⚽ · —

Y/n sat down in the sleek black car. The leather cover being quite comfortable. The

"Hana, how is Yukki doing?"

"Y/n you care about him a lot don't you?"

"Of course! He's a model I managed for sometime. I see him a younger brother, but how is he doing?"

"He's currently doing very well. I think he recently did a commercial for Ferrari. Lots of companies are dying to have him work for them."

"That's nice."

Y/n smiled to herself when she thought of him. He was a bright kid and she wanted the best for him. She suddenly heard something on the radio that peaked her interest.

"--day you have a match against the new corporation BLUE LOCK. How do you think you'll do?" The interviewer asked him.

'Sae is playing in Japan?' she thought suprised. She continued to listen intently.

"I'm not thinking anything. I know I'm going to win this game so why should I think so deeply about it?" He replied with confidence, "I am quite excited to play with someone new on the national team but that's all to this match."

"He seems like an absolute jerk." Hana said.

"I don't know, maybe he's just annoyed?" Y/n tried reasoning, "he's a celebrity right? He probably get this sorta question a lot."

"Wait, Y/n, do you not know who he is?" Hana asked suprised.

"Not exactly. What's his name?"

"His name is Itoshi Sae. He's currently really popular right now and has lots of brand deals. If I'm correct you guys have a shoot together next week but it hasn't been confirmed. I'm surprised you don't know him" She informed her with slight shock.

'I-Itoshi?! Like... It can't be him' Y/n brushed off her thoughts and proceeded to take out her phone.

"That's interesting. He plays soccer then, right?"

"Yes. He's a midfielder."

"Hana you know a lot about this guy!"

"I was just super into the sport around my late teens. He was probably 16 at that point. I also remember him being a child prodigy."

Y/n was scrolling and replying to posts when she saw someone unfamiliar like her post. He had a check mark so she decided to check out his profile. The username was y_qmi

As she opened it she was in shock again. The user was indeed the guy they'd been talking about for the past minute. It was Yukki!! She continued to scroll through his profile and found out he didn't leave the company.

He hadn't updated his Instagram in a while. It had been about a month and a half. Now she'd think about it, he may have been busy with school. He is a student afterall! Maybe she was worrying about nothing.

She they had almost made it to the photoshoot. She walked into the place with Hana on her right. She had sped up a bit being a little bit more excited. It was a photoshoot for CHANEL and she wanted to be early so she could make a good impression.

As she walked hastily unlike Hana. The next few moments ended up flashing before her eyes. Her shoulder had made impact with a toned figure. A few seconds after her arm hurt a bit and she looked up at the person who she'd bumped into.

It was a man with red hair and teal eyes. He was pale and had a nice figure that. He was in a white shirt and these grey business like pants that you'd wear to an interview. His hair looked messy and he looked fed up an bored out his mind.

She then looked a bit behind him to see maybe his manager? He was asking him to stay in the building since they had a job or something in sometime that Y/n wasn't paying attention to.

Y/n after hearing job snapped out of it and apologized. She continued to quickly to get to her photoshoot. She planned on being there 20 minutes early. She checked her phone in a hurry to see that it started in 9 minutes.

She looked behind her to see Hana standing there. She told Hana to follow her using her eyes and then they both started to approach the elevator.

"Y/n?"