Sixty Four🥀

(do I need to put a warning? 😉)

The drive back to the dorms was painful. The two boys were desperate and wanted to get back as quickly as possible.

Jisung seemed to handle himself better than Minho who kept moving in his chair every time he glanced at his boyfriend. Not to mention he was already hard.

"Can you drive any faster?" Minho mumbled covering his crotch with the jumper he had on.

Jisung glanced over at him and smirked. "Already that needy?" He teased. Minho groaned "Jisung!" He said annoyed.

Jisung didn't say anything after and sped up the car down the road toward the college.

+. - +. - +. -

Minho fumbled with the keys to their dorm in his hands. Jisung was teasing him with no end in sight and it made him more needy than before.

Jisung had his arms wrapped around him and planted soft kisses on his neck just to annoy him while he tried to open the door.

"Jisung..." Minho mumbled out quietly as he finally turned the door handle open.

Jisung pushed them inside and kicked the door closed behind them. He spun Minho around and pressed him against the wall, attacking his lips harshly.

Minho moaned instantly as he kicked off his shoes. Jisung did the same before completely pressing his body onto Minho's, deepening the kiss they had.

Minho pulled back slightly. "Bedroom...please" He panted. Jisung ignored him and kissed his neck instead. "No" he replied shortly.

Minho moaned a little and threw his head back as Jisung started to bite down on his skin. He placed his hands on Jisung's shoulders.

"Ji.... Jisung... Please..." Minho mumbled out, his eyes closed in bliss.

Jisung stopped the kisses and looked at Minho in the eyes. "You're going to do exactly as I say" He spoke lowly. Minho gulped a little but the idea of following every word Jisung said turned him on.

Jisung placed a finger under Minho's chin and raised his head a little. "You're my little toy now yeah?" He still held a slight hint of insanity in him.

Minho nodded. "W-What are you going to do?" He asked slightly nervous but still curious enough to want to follow Jisung's word.

Jisung grinned a little. "What I want with you" He replied simply before picking Minho up.

Minho yelped and wrapped his arms around Jisung. Jisung carried him to his bedroom, which was unusual since they always went to Minho's.

He threw Minho onto his bed and took off his shirt throwing it aside. Minho stared at Jisung's body desperately wanting him close.

Jisung moved over to Minho and pushed him down onto the bed, straddling him. He went back to kissing him.

This time, he forced his tongue into Minho's mouth without asking for permission. He brought his hands to Minho's wrists and pinned them above his head.

Minho moaned as his arms had zero chance of movement. He felt Jisung grin a little and pull back.

Minho panted heavily, his clothes starting to feel like heavy fabric rather than a light top and pants. Jisung sat back a little and reached down under his bed to pull out a restraint.

Minho stared at the rope like material in Jisung's hand, it was silk however so if Minho knew what Jisung was going to do, at least it wouldn't hurt his wrists.

Jisung looked at Minho's face for a moment. He smiled. "So pretty" He mumbled before taking Minho's hands which Minho hadn't moved from where Jisung last put them.