Chapter 3. Pari

How?

How?

How could I forget that face?!

The same face that is imprinted on my heart since the very first day I saw it.

Because she looks different now. She's changed from a small chubby kid to a grown up women with curves. How graceful she looked when I saw her walk away swaying her hips. I could just stare in awe!

And what a pretty name she has!

I still remember how the 10 year old Devyansh went running towards Mali kaka and ask him her name.

Samaira!

Nahi! Nahi!

Rajkumari Samaira!

The only name I've been chanting since I saw those doe eyes. All I could think was her, and that's when I decided, the very moment, she was going to be mine.

Yes.. maybe the 10 years old Devyansh Veer Arora was innocent and childish but a lot has been changed in these past 15 years but one thing remains same, my wish to make her mine.

But I was so rude to her this morning, that's because I hate it when someone enters the royal garden without my permission, even my family members are not allowed there. I can't let anyone know about its secret.

I have to be on my good cards with her

Chal Devyansh ready ho jaa ek aur khel jitna hai par iss baar pyaar vala.

"Hello, Rahil? I want some information about a girl, be quick"

Be ready, Miss Rajkumari.

After a few minutes I heard my door knocking

"Sir?, Here is the information you asked for"

Rahil is my childhood bestfriend and he was currently working as an assistant in A&R. It's not like I didn't offer him a board membership but Rahil being Rahil denied to accept any favours in the name of friendship.

"Rahil, bro tu kaise kar leta hai yaar". I was actually surprised, he was so punctual in his work, it's humanly impossible.

"Kya karu, aapke bhai ke saath jo kaam karta hoon"

He's right, I've no idea why my brother is so obsessed with time management. I can't even dream of the day when someone arrives late in his meeting

I opened the file and my eyes collided with the beauty infront of me.

It was her picture