The warmness slowly made my eyes open, the sight of the sun rays tracing my hand came to my view. I slowly moved my body up, which was covered with an unfamiliar leather jacket, from the back seat I was sleeping on. I rubbed my eyes. "Aah," I softly groaned, holding my chest.

My eyes ran around the empty car. The young man was gone. I held onto the driver's seat, making my way onto it. I sat on the driver's seat and attempted to making the engine rumble but the key was gone. "Damnit that kid!" I cursed.

He had probably taken it but why? He could have taken the car, why didn't he? I pushed the door open and walked out, the cold wind blowing past me, my eyes on the thousand sunflowers around.

"Hey!" the deep voice yelled from behind. I quickly turned back. The view of the young man came to my eyes. "So, you're alive!"

 "You son of a bitch! Where are my keys?!" I yelled, walking toward him.

"Relax, they are here," showing me the keys as he stepped inside the car.

"I told you to leave!" I yelled also opening the driver's seat, entering.

"Let's go," he said.

My forehead wrinkled as my hand pulled the cubby hole. "It's here,"

I turned to face him and met the pistol pointing at me. My eyes widened.

"What? Scared?" he asked.

 "What do you want from me?!" I cried, both my hand covering my face. "I am already dying just take the car, take everything and let me die on my own."

I couldn't take it anymore, I was tired, sad and scared of dying. Soon I was going to be gone, I was scared, that was the truth. His hand suddenly rested on my shoulder. It felt warm. I felt the pistol lay on my lap. "There, I didn't mean to scare you," he spoke a little polite. His other hand moving onto my hands covering my face. He moved them from my face. "You okay?"

I nodded still sobbing. His embrace comforting as his mint smell entered my nose. His hands gently brushing my bony back. I don't know what happened after that event because here I was letting him stay and offering to get him to Shaville. I guess the guilt of crying onto him in that manner was making me offer to help him.

"I still don't know your name," he spoke turning to face me.

"I don't know yours either," I replied my eyes on the road, with a few cars, speeding past our car.

"Tee," he replied.

"Tee? What name is Tee?" I asked. "Or is it a youngster name?"

"Nah, it's my name, shortened," he replied his eyes moving onto my wedding ring. "And you?"

"Mrs. Cruz," I replied.

"Mrs. Cruz," his finger running on my ring. "He really must trust you, letting you drive all alone."

"He did," I replied moving my hand away.