"I think I deserve to know your name not your maiden name," he whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't expect me to dance with you and not know your name,"

"Sounds like a Cinderella story," I replied my head resting on his chest.

"Yeah, it does," he replied with a soft laughter.

"Celina, I am Celina," I replied.

"It's beautiful, your name is beautiful,"

"Tee isn't bad too," I teased.

He laughed shortly. "Nice one Celina,"

"I'm still older than you," I said with a smile.

He stopped moving and I moved my head off his chest, shifting my eyes onto his face.  The moment felt familiar as if I was still a teenager. He moved his face toward mine, his hand tightening his grip around my waist. I felt my body turn hot, as his warm lips met my cold lips, I pushed him off me and ran out. "Celina!" he yelled running after me.

He had just kissed me. A kid had just kissed me. What was wrong with me? Why did I seem to enjoy it? Then why did I run? It was wrong, I was old to be his mother. I couldn't do this, not with a child who seemed younger than my daughter Stacy. Cold wind blew past me as I headed for my car. His hand quickly held my hand. "Celina," he said between gasps.

"No, Tee!" I snapped.

"We did nothing wrong, I want you,"

"You don't even know me!"

"Your name and personality are all I need," he argued.

"No Tee, I don't want this," I said sliding my hand away from his hand.

"But I do!" following me.

"Well I don't!" I yelled.

He held my hand once again. "Is it because I'm young?"

"Y...No, I don't like you, I'm just helping you get to Shaville,"

"You're dying?!" he yelled.

I immediately stopped walking. "That is why you don't want to be loved?"

I quickly turned to him and slapped him, tears already rolling out my eyes, down my cheeks. His dark neatly cut hair cascaded on his face.  "Because I am dying doesn't mean I have to give myself to every man! I am married! I have children and most importantly have a brain!" I yelled.

Silence filled the car, my hand trembling a little as I pulled the cigarette out, the smoke sliding from my lips. "C...Celina," he sought courage and said.

"Mrs. Cruz," I corrected him.

His hand gently took my cigarette from my hand, sliding it inside his mouth. "That's rude," I said.

"So, you really dying?" he asked.

"Give my cigarette back," I ordered him, avoiding his question.

"Diabetes? Or Kidney failure?"

"Cancer," I snapped taking the cigarette from his hand. "I have lung cancer."

That seemed to shut him as I took a huff on my cigarette.

"I am Thomas," he said out of the blue.

My foot immediately stepped on the brakes, stopping the car right in the middle of the empty road.

"T...Thomas?" I asked turning to face him.

He nodded, turning to face me, taking the cigarette from my trembling fingers, taking a blow as smoke sliding out his mouth, filling my face. I couldn't help but exhale it. He moved closer to me. "I want to love you Celina,"

"Bu..."

"I want to love a dying woman like you," his nose smelling my neck, making my body turn hot.

"Damnit," I hissed, feeling my body betray me.

He laid a kiss on my neck. "T...Thomas," I softly said, gently holding his shoulders, hoping to push him away but his tongue moved down my shirt, exciting my body. "All I need is you to agree,"

"T..."

"Say yes," he moved his face toward my face. "Say yes and live again."

"Y...Yes," I finally gave in.

The loud yells slowly faded in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, the blurry vision of the masked faces in blue uniform, came to my view. Amongst them was my daughter, Stacy. Had I just been given a second chance? A chance to relive my life again?

                                                                                      THE END...