Touchy-

The seniors were alerted of X's coma. They went to see him as Emma was on call with someone.

"Oh, but he's responsive? I can't tell if that's better or worse. No, he went right into a coma and said 'fuck you all, I'm taking a nap'." She chuckled softly. "If only life was that easy. Well... I'll let you go for now. If he says anything smart, smack him. No? Damn." She hung up before joining them.

Then Ruby stopped answering. But Whitley intercepted them.

"I talked to him yesterday. He's taking some days off for mental recovery. Apparently he hasn't been doing well and just needs time." Blue frowned.

"He hasn't told us that."

"He told me to tell you guys. His voice was shaking when he talked to me."

~

Ruby wouldn't answer any calls, but Sapphire found out why.

She never entered the room, but she watched from outside, seeing Ruby calm Blake down as he trembled in his spot. The pain in the room was like heat, which was easy to feel as Blake finally relaxed, gently breathing as he gripped Ruby's hand. Ruby's head gently rested against the bed, steadying his breath as he rested.

~

Ruby finally answered them, and he sounded mad.

"I will return when I'm safe. Right now, I don't feel safe, I am mentally not well and if you guys intervene in any way, I might hurt someone. So just leave me alone for the time being unless you are going to fix this."

"Touchy..."

Yellow was silent before she sent a message.