Feint.

Yellow nearly cut her head off.

The Dexters met up in Hoenn to attempt to see Ruby when Uka targeted them. Yellow knew who she was really after, so she didn't give her a chance.

"Chuchu! Thunderbolt!" The Electric type was out and striking the female as the others winced.

"Uh- Yellow-" She shot a glare at Gold, halting his entire voice. She turned her gaze back to Uka, who was stunned to be attacked.

"I haven't done anything to you! What was that for?!" Unimpressed, Yellow narrowed her eyes, causing the others to back up just with Whitley and Wally's lead.

"How about you know your enemy before you think about attacking something? That might help you avoid this." Another set of lightning bolts struck hard and fast, forcing Uka to escape.

"Um... Yellow?"

"Not now, Gold. Shut up and leave it."

~

Sapphire still got attacked. There was nothing Yellow could've done about it. Ruby shut down when she was brought in. Whitley hugged him close as he trembled.

"Shh... you need to relax... no need to hurt yourself about this... we'll fix this. Alright?" He trembled as he buried his face into her shoulder. She gulped as she rubbed his back. This was not good.

~

"She's dead meat now."

"I'll go ahead and call for her funeral."

Wally was actually simply calling Red to hopefully get the senior to come get his girlfriend. Yellow wasn't exactly paying attention as she was on the phone with Ruby, gently lulling him to sleep as he wasn't doing well.

"Hey Red. Yeah, you need to come get Yellow before she burns a witch to the ground. I can't talk her out of it. She's fully charged and ready to go- What do you mean there's nothing you can do? She's going to drag me in with her if I'm not careful. No, I don't want to see her max power. I don't want to see any of this really. I can't just trick her into going back to Kanto, can I? Oh, that's a threat? Good. Take your demonic girlfriend back. Oh, you're not dating? Sure. Keep saying that when I sing about you two kissing in a tree. I'm bringing her back. Somehow." He hung up as Yellow finished.

"That's it... you rest. I'll see you soon after you relax. Alright... bye." The second she hung up she hissed. "Imma kill that bitch."

"Can't we go to Kanto instead?"

~

The trio landed at Uka's base, which was south of Hoenn. Yellow smirked.

"Ready?"

"No... but let's get this over with-"

They charged in and found Uka in no time. And Yellow meant every word.

"THUNDERBOLT!"

The other two merely followed before Whitley's eyes caught something. A misty pokeball on her belt. She had a regular pokeball, which had sent out a Gallade. Whitley's eyes flashed as she figured it out. In that pokeball was a ghost type that was holding the spirits hostage. And her guess was that it was hurting. Using that knowledge, she charged forward, swiping the misty ball from Uka's belt just before Yellow tore her down. She sent out the pokemon before she paused.

A small Duskull landed on her lap, softly wheezing. Oh-

She gulped as she glanced back, watching as Wally and Yellow "helped" Uka out. She picked up the Duskull before calling Looker, letting him know that they caught the suspect and may need help getting escorted. She then told the other two that she was going to leave now to hopefully help the downed members get back up.

~

She started with X, knowing he was the only one in Kalos. He stirred before pausing.

"Whitley-"

"That recording is disgusting." He smiled weakly as she scoffed. "Oh- ew- I'm out of here."

She then got to Hoenn, where the other three were. Ruby was still out, so she silently let Duskull get to work. Blake stayed down while the other two stirred. Ruby woke up when Sapphire spoke.

"Ow- what the-" Ruby instantly got to her side as Norman groaned. Whitley smiled as Ruby glanced at her, letting him know that they were freed. He smiled as he sat down between the two that were waking, taking his time to help them out a bit.