Flower Rage.

"Wally!"

Sapphire gulped as her and Emerald looked around. Wally had yet again vanished, the only sign being Yellow's sighting in the sky above them. They were hoping to catch whatever the two were discussing before Yellow left. Sapphire finally hushed the shorter boy as Yellow's voice filled the air.

"I'm surprised you're agreeing with this."

"Let's look at your plan and see what's smart about it."

"I'm not using wits, so there's a lot to add there."

The duo slipped over, seeing the duo near a tree. Wally had his arms crossed while Yellow had a smile that said it all.

"You want to break into Uka's place, tear her down, get whatever she's using to hold the others down, and destroy it?"

"If it's destroyable, yes. If not, we'll deal with it another way."

"But the rest of that is still happening?"

"Yes."

"Lord Arceus-" Yellow chuckled softly as he paused. "Here's a good question. Are we asking Whitley to join us?"

"She is a Flower, is she not?"

"She is..."

"Then there's your answer." He sighed rather loudly.

"Great. Should one of us text her?" Yellow giggled.

"Not to worry about that. She'll learn soon. I have to go." He narrowed his eyes, but she was already gone before he could counter. Sapphire gulped.

~

Whitley paused at the text she got the following morning.

Yellow: Could you meet me in Hoenn real quick?

Whitley: Why?

Yellow: Please?

Whitley frowned. That didn't answer her question.

Whitley: Any reason?

Yellow: I'll tell you when you get here.

Whitley: Alright. I'm coming.

Whitley sighed. That was weird.

~

She landed at the location before pausing. No sign of the senior. Shouldn't she be here? Something grabbed her hand before pulling her somewhere.

"Good! You're here. Let's go!" She blinked before seeing the blonde senior dragging her somewhere.

"What's this about?" Yellow simply giggled as she dragged her away from the public eye to where Wally was obviously waiting. He sighed as Yellow let go of her hand and hopped away from her, instantly looking at her with a big smile.

"Wanna help us with something?"

"Don't say no. It's not worth the lecture." Whitley glanced at him before glaring at the senior, only getting further giggling.

"What am I about to agree to?" Yellow didn't reply, so Wally did.

"Breaking into Uka's place and potentially destroying what's holding Blake, Norman and X down."

"If it's destroyable, of course." Whitley frowned as Yellow's grin grew. "I know Blake is an important member of the Dexters, whether he was mentioned or if he accepts it is not the point. We don't want Unova down a precious member do we?"

"There's another reason you're suggesting this. This isn't about Blake." Yellow actually cackled, making the younger two back up a bit. She then calmed down before smiling.

"Oh no. That's the whole point. It's a domino effect. Blake went down first. If Blake never went down, this whole mess wouldn't have happened. If she has the nerve to tear my Dexters apart, then let her feel the wrath." Whitley's mind backed up immediately.

"Wait... your Dexters?" Wally shared the look of surprise as Yellow giggled softly.

"Red, Blue and Green may be the oldest trio, but who are they without the reason they are still standing? They wouldn't be Dexters if the Kanto Elite Four were successful in destroying Kanto. There wouldn't be a Dexter Group without the person who held them together. And who was it... that held the group together...?" Her smile grew once more. "That's right! Me. The one who fought and won against a Champion Level Trainer to save Kanto." Whitley gulped harshly as she gripped a nearby tree. "Now then... if Uka wants to damage my lovely allies, then that's fine. Lance is going to want to find a new career when I'm done with my storm. I'm bringing the depths of hell up from where they rest and if Uka manages to live, she better be praying to die later when I step into trial." Wally had yet to utter a word before Yellow sighed. "So! You in?" Whitley nodded without a thought. She would rather not stay in this conversation a second longer. Yellow's whole mood shifted as she smiled gently. "Great! I'll text you the rest of the details. Excuse me!" She then skipped away, leaving the other two to regain themselves. Wally finally spoke.

"Wanna grab coffee?"

~

"What the fuck?"

Wally shook his head as the duo sat at a table. Whitley's hands were shaking while Wally looked pale.

"I've never seen her do that. I've seen many things from our beloved Senior, but there's a line. What we saw today is new." He gulped. "But... she's right about the whole thing with Kanto. She saved Kanto, gave the Champion PTSD and then left without a word. One should not cross Yellow when she goes off." He sighed heavily as he held the coffee cup in his shaky hands. She glanced at them with a gulp.

"So... what now?"

"Well... we have no choice. She's pulled us in and I think we're just a buffer zone." She glanced at him. "She's extremely powerful. The only reason she hasn't turned on us is because we're apparently 'so sweet and innocent' and should see her true potential. She humors us by saying she can't fight and that we need to go easy on her. But that's all a lie." He gulped as she finished her coffee. "I guess we have to dive in head first to find out..." She sighed.

"Well... I'll see you on the other side." He nodded as she left.