Recover and Regain.

Sapphire, Norman and X were able to get back up easily. Blake... not so much. Ruby assisted in his recovery, attempting to help him back up. Sadly, Blake was far behind as he stayed close to Ruby, shivering at the slightest wind that touched his skin. Ruby gulped as he wrapped him in a blanket, which helped as his face regained color.

Whitley joined them later with a good laugh.

"Do you want to know why you got pushed down by the seniors?"

"Don't say yes, Blake. That's a trap."

"Oh no. He's going to love this."

Blake looked between the two before sighing.

"Why?"

"It's Black's fault." The Inspector raised his head at her words. "When the Unova Dexters were invited to our first meeting with the seniors, Black was the only one that could make it because you had a case, White had a performance and I wasn't feeling good. Guess what he said when they asked about the rest of the group?" Blake narrowed his eyes slightly.

"If you say he didn't mention me, I will kill him."

"Oh, it's worse. He claimed there were 3 members; Him, Bianca and Cheren." Blake's head dropped back instantly. "Even better, he only corrected himself by remembering White. In his book, we aren't Unova Dexters."

"Are you kidding me-" He paused. "Then how are you marked as a Flower?"

"White introduced me to the Kanto Dexters. None of them told us what Black had said." Ruby paused.

"I clearly wasn't at that meeting." He then paused again. "But Sapphire was. And she would remember." He pulled out his phone as Blake growled.

"I swear, when I am back on my feet, I am putting him in a body bag. And no, there will be no evidence left to find. They won't find the body."

"As someone who analyzes crime scenes, I'm sure you could do it." Ruby chuckled at their exchange before Sapphire answered.

"Hey Sapphire. Do you remember the Unova Dexters first meeting with the rest of us?" She paused.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Humor me. Who was all there?"

"Uh... Black was the only one. White was busy and the others weren't able to make it."

"Interesting. What did he say about the other members?"

"Am I still humoring you?"

"Yes. Please answer the question."

"Bleh. Um... He said that Cheren and Bianca were at work... I think he said the same thing with White. Why?"

"Think about the Unova Dexters. In the most recent meetings, it's been Black, White and Whitley." There was a pause.

"He never mentioned Whitley at the meeting."

"He also stopped mentioning two others. And he forgot one."

"No... you're joking."

"I'm not. There are 4 Unova Dexholders. Cheren and Bianca are not members. We have a Flame, Blade and Flower that are named." Sapphire paused.

"Who's the Wave?"

"You would not believe me."

"Is it Blake?"

"Yeah." Sapphire chuckled at the answer.

"I knew there was something off about Black's answer. There was no way we had two Blades, a Flame and a Wave. Then suddenly the Wave and second Blade vanish and a Flower joins. That doesn't make sense!" Ruby smiled.