Chapter 8

"Breathe, Sarge. Please." Ravi brought Pip towards his chest, pressing light kisses on the top of her head. "For me, Sarge." He placed her hand on his chest, taking slow breaths to help her. "Follow my breath, Pip. Pleas-." His voice cracks as tears welled in his eyes. "I'm here Pip. I-I'm not leaving. Ever", he pressed his forehead against hers, closing his eyes, trying his hardest to take away whatever demon was haunting her, "Let's breath together"  

"Talk to me, Pippa. What happened?" Ravi tilted Pip head up to meet her eyes. Pip voice fills Ravi's ears and Ravi relaxed, telling himself it was all ok. "He came, Ravi. He came back to take me away. Lock me up. For life, Ravi! For fucking life!" "Hey, hey, hey. Look at me Sarge. Baby, I'm here. You're here. We are safe." Ravi ran a hand down her back. "Sleep meri jaan." 

Her breathing had evened out. Her arms loosened the grip on Ravi's waist and her body leaned forward in full force. She was asleep. Ravi laid down bringing Pip to his chest. She mumbled sleepy words, nuzzling herself into his chest.  

"Is she ok, Ravi?" Pip's mom peaked inside the room. "Yea, just had a nightmare." Ravi fights against the shakiness if his voice. "She just feel asleep." Leanne Fitz-Amobi walk towards them, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Thank you, Ravi." She pressed a single kiss on Pip's forehead and left. 

A/N - 

*This is my first time writing a panic/anxiety attack so it might not be too accurate.*

*Updates may be slow the month of August*