Part 42

I opened my eyes to a cloudy morning, perfect.

I looked at Shaun, still sleeping blissfully, a picture of calm.

An evil grin spread across my face, I had my revenge all planned out.

I got up and had a shower, getting ready to start the plan.

Once I was smelling nice and looked pretty good I walked into the room where Shaun was still sleeping, closing the curtains as I did so.

“Shaun, it’s time to wake up.” I said turning off his iPhone, I didn’t want it ruining my plan “Shaun you got five minutes to be ready for the show.”

“fuuuuuuuuck.” He said drowsily, sitting up. “What time is it?”

It took all my effort not to laugh at his expression. “Five minutes before we gotta leave.” I stated not giving anything away.

He rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, still wearing last night’s clothes.

I never knew Shaun could take so little time in the bathroom; he rushed out smelling fresh and clean.

He quickly pulled on his shoes and was almost out the door when I burst out laughing.

“Payback’s a bitch” I announced.

“Ooooohhhh.” He turned back towards me with an annoyed expression, but laughter in his eyes.

He rushed towards me and pushed me against the wall that I was leaning against; much like jumpnow did to drew, but a lot more nicely.

This winded me, and because it was so sudden I was temporarily shocked.

“You’re a bitch, you know that?” he said nuzzling into my neck.

I giggled “you love me.” And then squirmed out of his hold and ran out the door.

He followed behind me; I looked behind me for a second, and then ran into jumpnow.

Before I could begin to even wonder what he was doing up and out of bed this early I heard Shaun shout “Don’t let her go!”

Jumpnow’s arms encased me and I struggled to get free. Shaun walked up to us, not bothering to run anymore; he could see my pointless efforts to get out of Jumpnow’s arms.

“Cheers jumpnow.” Shaun said getting a hold on me.

Jumpnow laughed a low chuckle in response, walking away from us at a leisurely pace.

Shaun turned to me again, “now, I believe that I was about to kill you?” he picked me up and put me over his shoulder, walking us back into our room dropping me onto the bed as he did so.

I quickly buried myself under the covers.

Shaun quickly joined me, grinning boyishly.

Seeing only one way to get out of this I crawled over to him, smiling cheekily.

The covers disappeared from above us and we knelt in the middle of the bed, I kissed him to make him forget his annoyance at me.

Unfortunately it worked a little too well; soon we were both topless, kissing each other with a new found passion.

I pulled away from him, keeping my hands around his neck.

Shaun looked at me, curious as to why I pulled away.

“Not yet Shaun.” I laughed. “At least not now.”

He looked slightly disappointed, but smiled none the less. “Deal.”

Sonny bounced into the room before I could put my top back on, I was thankful that I was wearing something decent, well as decent as a bra and jeans go.

“Iz!” he said. “How many times do I have to tell you? You put the loose fitting jeans on.”

Shaun looked at sonny dumbfounded.

I bounded up to him and hugged him, not caring that I had no top. He hugged me back.

I looked at Shaun, “don’t worry, I have to talk to someone when you’re on stage don’t I?”

Sonny waggled his eyebrows and winked, “she’s gotta learn somewhere. I'm her coach.”

I laughed and hit him on the stomach, he laughed with me; pretty soon Shaun joined in aswell, dismissing what I was joking about with sonny.

The day was only going to get better if it kept on going like it was.

I threw on my top and grabbed the van keys, “coffee?” I asked them, both looked like they wanted nothing more, no one else was awake except jumpnow, who accepted our offer of coffee.

We drove around until we found a coffee place we liked the look of; it was a small affair, but it was nice and well set up. The coffee was brilliant, and so were their donuts, aka breakfast.

we stayed there for a while but then had to get back to the hotel so we could talk about tonight’s set up with the others, if there were going to be four bands, including halfway under, and the others. Or if there were only going to be three bands excluding us.