Part 60 Jimmy & Bradie POV's

Tonight’s pictures were turning out really good.

I turned back to the light of the venue, hoping to get some good shots of the fans congregating outside, talking about the concert.

I witnessed the fight through the camera lens; not wishing to move I strained my hearing.

Maddie threw herself at bradie, trying to distract he fans.

Isabelle and Shaun disappeared from the main fanbase.

Mimi and jumpnow were standing against the wall; if izzy and Shaun noticed them ill never know.

I smiled and aimed my camera at izzy and Shaun; a picture of love.

They were embraced together in a stronghold away from the prying eyes of the fans.

Something was out though. Maybe it was my jealousy that they were together while I waited to see Kirra at home.

A guilty wave crashed over me as I thought of the times I’d spend with Amanda, I sighed; internally kicking myself for leading her on.

Pushing my worries from my mind I looked back through my lens.

A girl was advancing towards the pair; she didn’t look like she wanted an autograph.

She looked like she wanted more, there was a sadistic smile on her face as she got closer; it was then I remembered the hit izzy had taken earlier in the day.

I saw it all from where I was standing; saw it all through the camera.

Mimi saw the girl and disentangled herself from jumpnow; shadowing the girl.

The girl pulled her arm back, about to hit izzy again with as much force as she could muster.

I put my camera down and sprinted to the scene, everything was happening in slow motion.

The fists moving in improvised patterns, Mimi hitting the girl before she could hit izzy.

The girl, falling towards Shaun and izzy, failing to gain purchase and sprawling on the ground.

Shaun, pushing izzy away from the girl; placing himself in front of her, in between the two.  

Then jumpnow and myself restraining the two.

She struggled in our grip, “you cheating little bitch!” the girl shouted at iz, “I’d hit you again but these two are holding me back.” She said angrily jerking her head at me and jumpnow.

I tightened my grip on the girl when I saw Shaun’s hands ball into fists at his sides.

Iz was standing quietly behind Shaun, not wanting to make a scene; she was shaking slightly, anticipating another blow.

Shaun left his protective position in front of iz and went to stand beside her, wrapping his hands around her waist “well if you fans actually paid attention to what we say, she wouldn’t have had to act like that would she?” he paused when izzy put a hand on Shauns chest. “What? It’s not my fault they don’t pay attention.” he grumbled at her.

“Shaun calm down. She didn’t hurt me, I was shocked that’s all.” Isabelle said placing her other hand on his chest.

“Wow.” I said softly, loosening my grip on the girl; then regaining my thoughts and tightening it again.

“Shit.” Jumpnow stated, “I’ve never seen div loose it like that; Especially at a fan.”

Mimi was standing there, looking relaxed, bye her eyes were staring at the girl.