.+*Chapter Two*+.

Blitzø froze at the name. He knew exactly who Stolas was. It took him a minute to respond to the female on the phone. "Yeah, I know who he is, he's the goddamn Prince of Hell!" Blitzø yelled a little bit. The female just scoffed at it and kept talking.

"Look, I need you to kill him. I will supply you with anything to get the job done. I don't care what or who you go through to do it." She said.

Then she hanged up in his face. 'Rude!' he thought. As he was going to lay down, he was thinking about Stolas.

Why did she want him dead? What did he do? Who's the woman that wants him dead? Blitzø didn't really know. But he didn't want to think about that. Instead, he tried to get some rest.

.•*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*•.

𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒛𝒛, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚!" 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅. 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏, 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐." "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆." 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.

"𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?" 𝑭𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. "𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆!" 𝑭𝒊𝒛𝒛 𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅.

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆....

.•*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*•.

Blitzø felt someone nudging his shoulder. He woked up to see Loona looking at him. "Where am I? " Blitzø said. It took him a minute to see he was in the office. He was confused until Loona started explaining. "You slept in the office all night, like it was a bed." She said. "When you didn't come back home last night, I came here. Took me a minute to get the door unlocked."

Blitzø was still confused, but that's when someone called him. It was the same unknown number. "Hold on Loonie, I'm getting a call." Blitzø said as he was shoving Loona out the door.

"Yes, what do you want?!" Blitzø said, still a little bit tired. "First, don't talk to me like that! Second, I figured out you strate-" The female was cut of by Blitzø getting impatient. "So, what's the strategy then, go on with it." "I told you to not talk to me like that!? But, fine. Follow these rules carefully,

1. Get to know Stolas

2. Fuck Stolas

3. Kill him at the Gala

Do you understand? "

"But what ga-" She hanged the phone in his face AGAIN. Blitzø was mad, but was thinking about the strategy. What was the Gala? Why on that day. How the fuck was he going to bang STOLAS for fucks sake? But, he decided not to worry about that right now, because they still had a LOT work todo that day.

By the time he came out of his own office, Moxxie and Millie, or M&M were already there waiting for him. "Good morning Sir!" Moxxie said with a joyful attitude. "Morning B, are you ok, you look like you slept in your office?" Millie ask concerned.

"That's because I did. Is it that obvious!?" Blitzø said. M&M gave a look before they nodded. Blitzø sighed, before changing the subject. "Ok, well I have a new assignment that I have to do." Blitzø said. The three of them were confused of what he said. "What do you mean "you"? You do mean us right........ right sir?" Moxxie said with a confused tone. "I mean me, only me. The client wanted a one-man job. Its weird, I know, but it's what she wants."

Moxxie, Millie and Loona shared a look. Then, Loona said with a "I don't care but I want to know" tone, "Who did the client, or she want to kill that it was a one-man job for?"

Blitzø was hesitant, but knew that his adoptive daughter would pester him until he said something. "Ok, but don't freak out ok!" Blitzø said. All three of them nooded in agreement.

"It's Prince Stolas." Blitzø said bluntly.

Instead of the calm reaction he thought he would get, of COURSE, they all freaked the hell out.

"Why would someone kill Prince Stolas!"

"How are you gonna to kill him."

"Your gonna die, that's for sure."

"Who the fuck is the client that wants him dead?!"

"CAN EVERYONE STOP FUCKING TALKING FOR A MOMENT!!!" Blitzø had to yell to get everyone to shut the hell up. Everyone fell silent. "Look, all I know it that she wants him dead, so I'm doing the job.

" Sir, do you know how much trouble you would get in if you kill the prince?!" Moxxie said concerned and worried for his friends safety.

"Yes, I know.." Blitzø said "Wish me luck... "

TBC

Sorry it took a while. I'm still trying to figure out this story. Thank you to everyone on all of my other stories, you guys mean the world to me. I promise it won't be long for the next chapter, and y'all are going to finally meet this story's version of stolas?! See you later!