.+*Chapter Four*+.

When Blitzø got home from his outing, he was surprised by what he saw. He found a VERY drunk Loona passed out on the floor, Millie, who was also drunk, sleeping on the couch, and Moxxie, who was trying to tidy up the house the other two had made.

"What the hell happened here?" Blitzø turned to Moxxie to ask him. Moxxie then stopped what he was doing to talk to Blitzø. "Loona wanted to throw a house party, so she invited her friends and us to it. Everyone got a little bit hasty and they trashed the house." Moxxie explained to Blitzø.

"I can see. Well, can you finish cleaning up, I need to go to sleep. The more the better!" "You got it sir." Moxxie said before Blitzø went to find a place to sleep. Besides the couch, the only other place Blitzø would sleep was the closest. Once he found it in the darkness, he got cozy with the pillow and blanket, then he went to sleep.

.•*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*•.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒅."𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐!" 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅." 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. "𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝟕:𝟎𝟎." 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆. "𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅." 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝟖:𝟎𝟎." 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏. "𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊-" 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑫, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅. "𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒚!" 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

.•*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*•.

Blitzø then jolted awake out of his dream. He was started to hyperventilate, which then came to a knock on the closest door. "Blitzø... are you ok?" He heated Loona say. When she didn't get an answer, she opened the door.

All she saw was Blitzø sitting in the corner, terrified. "Did you have another nightmate?" Blitzø nodded, to which Loona got down to give Blitzø a hug. "You'll be ok Blitzø." Just in perfect timing, he got a text from Fizzarolli.