.+*Chapter Five*+.

"You what!" Fizz exclaim at Blitzø. The two of them went to the new cafe that opened up a few days ago, and Blitzø was telling Fizz of what's been going on."Yeah, some lady hired me to kill Stolas for her, crazy right!" Fizz just stared at Blitzø with shock and amazement. "Blitzø, you know your going to die right. I mean, a lady told you to kill THE PRINCE OF HELL!" Fizz yelled before Blitzø made a calm down motion at Fizz.

"I'm just saying, it already a risky job to do. That's all, ok." Fizz finish explaining just as the waitress came to there table. "Hello, welcome to The Brands Spot. How may I help you." The waitress asked the two. "Just two iced coffees please." Then, the woman scurried off, leaving the two alone again

"So then, how has it been with Stolas then? Tell me ALL the tea" Blitzø was confused when Fizz asked the question. "What do you mean?" "He's cute, isn't he?" Blitzø felt his face heat up when he heard that.

"Omg! You totally have a crush on him, don't you!" Now, Blitzø's face was all flustered. "No I don't! Please change the subject." Blitzø yelled at Fizz. "Alright...if you tell me you have a c-" Before Fizzarolli could finish what he was saying, Blitzø kicked him from under the table.

"OWW! What the hell was that for!?" "I told you to stop you little fu-" "Sorry to interrupt, but your drinks are here." Blitzø and Fizz turned around to see the waitress with their iced coffees. Blitzø took them as nicely as he could and waved the waitress to leave. He then turned to face Fizzarolli again. "I'm going to kill you if-" Then, Blitzø felt the ping of his phone inside of his pocket.

When he took the phone out, he saw that it was a text from Stolas. "Ooh! Who is it from!" "Shut up, I'm still mad at you." Blitzø said to Fizz as he was opening the text app to check the message.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔: Hello Blitz, what are you doing?

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

Blitzø chuckled at it before he hurried to respond.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛: Hey Stolas, I was just hanging out with a friend.

𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔: Really, that sounds fun. Well, talk to you later then.

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛: Alright, see you later.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

"Are you done talking to your BF, it's kinda getting boring over here?" Fizz said as he was drinking his iced coffee. Blitzø putted his phone back in his pocket to face Fizz. "If we weren't in Hell, I would've stabbed you already." Blitzø said while giving Fizz the death glare.

"Look, I'm sorry ok! I was only joking with you.'' Blitzø was still staring at him. "What can I do for you to forgive me?" He said with a sympathetic look. Blitzø could never stay mad at Fizz ,even though he could be A LOT sometimes.

"How about....oh I don't know...take me to see your BF? Blitzø said while giving Fizzarolli a smirk. Blitzø knew that Fizz HATED when he took people to meet his BF, for OBVIOUS reasons.

Before long, Blitzø could already see the lightest tink of pink on Fizzarolli's face. "What! Your telling me the ONLY way you'll ever forgive me is to see my boyfriend!" Blitzø gave him another smirk. "Most likely"

Fizz let out an annoyed, irritated sigh before looking at Blitzø again."Fine! But just to let you know, your dead to me." All Blitzø could do was smile at him. "I know"

+°~~~~~~°+

By the time they got down to the Lust ring, it was already around 6:00 in Hell timezone. The traffic in the elevator was so much, so instead, they found tiny little gaps in the rings to squeeze into.