.+*Chapter Three*+.

(A/N Hey, sorry for the lack of update. I've been back to school and I've been having a hard time finding some writing time. Finally, I'm able to write something today at least, so lets continue to the story.)

While Blitzø was think about how to kill the prince, Stolas was trying to ignore the yelling that came from his wife's room. Ever since the two were married under the arrange marriage, Stella would always criticize him and make fun at him all the time, even in front of her friends.

It always astounded him, because they used to be very good friends. The two of them had always hated the Ars Goetia, and promised each other that they would never be like them.

But, the more years they were together and the manipulation from her parents and her brother, Andrealphus, Stella started to care about her reputation, and so, started to criticize him because of his. That meant, he was never happy about his existence. Hell, he always felt that he never belonged there and not a single person would miss him if he left.

The few times Stolas had ever felt happy was the birth of Octavia, and the day he met Blitzø.

When Stolas couldn't take the yelling anymore, he teleported to the study, to which was soundproof, to get some reading done. He pick out one of his favorites,"It started with a flower" and while reading it, a very, VERY clumsy Blitzø was trying to sneak into his window. But, because he was very clumsy, it didn't take him more than 5 seconds for him to fall on his ass.

Luckily, he landed in a flower bush to reduce the impact of his fall. "God damn it, why am I so clumsy!" Blitzø yelled out. He really had no idea of what he was doing. All he knew, was that he needed to kill Stolas, his "childhood friend"

But, because of Blitzø's loud outburst, Stolas was now interested of what the hell was that, and was lookking out of his balconly in the study. "Who was that? Show yourself!" Blitzø was hesitant at first, but he knew he would probably die if he didn't listen. So following orders, he got up out of the bush he had fallen in, and looked at Stolas.

The second Blitzø took a looked at Stolas, he felt his heart skip a beat.

Even though the dude looked tired as hell, Blitzø founded him very pretty with his reading glasses on his second pair of eyes, the way his hair was messy and very not done, and the simple shirt and shorts he had on instead of the prince entire he wore.

"What a-Blitzo!" Stolas exclaimed from the balconly. The prince had to blink a couple of times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Yup, the one and only." Blitzø said, trying to look at anything but Stolas. "Why are you out here in the freezing cold?" Stolas asked, but Blitzø didn't have an answer for it. "I don't really know." That's what he said out loud, but in his mind, he was screaming about what he said. '𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉!'

"Well then, we should probably get you inside, so you don't catch a cold." Then, Stolas held out a hand for Blitzø to grabbed on. Blitzø was even more hesitant than before, still he grabbed his hand. Then, Stolas picked up Blitzø like he weighed nothing and placed him on the floor of his room. When Blitzø looked inside the room, he looked amazed. He saw that the room was filled with books, but mostly romance novels.

"So Blitzo, its been a while, hasn't it?" Blitzø turned his attention to Stolas, who had his glasses off now, and was sitting on a couch by the balcony. "Yeah, I guess it has been a long time." Blitzø said. Making his way to the couch, he sat next to Stolas. "So, two and a half decades, how have you been? Say, are you still a circus performer?" Stolas asked Blitzø. In reality, Stolas was VERY socially awkward and was really terrified. Sure, he COULD function at the royal parties, but no one would even talk to him anyways.

" Oh no, no I kill people now!" Blitzø said to Stolas. "Oh, that's a pity, you really wanted to run the circus and have a big office." Blitzø felt his face heat up when he said that. He didn't think that Stolas would remember that. Like Stolas said, it had been two and a half decades. "Well, it didn't go well, I guess." Blitzø said while not looking at Stolas.

"Oh, well Blitzo I-" Stolas was cut off by Blitzø talking. "Sorry Stolas, but FYI the O is silent now." "Well Blitzø, I'm very sorry to hear that. I was hoping to maybe work for you." Blitzø's face was as red as a tomato now. "Y-You still r-remember that?" Blitzø said while stuttering on his words. "Yes, I do. I have a very good memory." Stolas said, while blushing a little bit."

The two sat in awkward silence for who knows how long. Both of them were lost in their thoughts, until they both heard the yelling from Stella in the other room. "I um..... I have to go, don't want your wife to get mad at you and kill me." Blitzø said to Stolas, who only nodded. "Yes, you can head out through the balcony." But, just before Blitzø could leave though, Stolas called out his name. "Blitzø!" Turning around, he looked towards Stolas. "Can you...um...can you come back, tomorrow maybe? I really missed you." Then, Blitzø nodded with a smile to reassure Stolas. Then, he climbed down.

Once on the ground, Blitzø started to recall the time he spent with Stolas today. It was awkward, but really fun for him. He then thought about what Stolas had said. ¨I really missed you¨ Then, Blitzø smiled. "Yeah, I will come back" and he continued walking.

TBC

(A/N Here I am, finally giving you guys an update. I promise that Chapter 4 is on the way and it's almost done. YAY!! I will see you guys later. Bye for now!)