.+*Chapter Twelve*+.

(A/N If you don't want to play the song I chose, that's find and I wouldn't mind if you find a song to go along with the scene. If you do want to play it, start it when you see this emoji:🥰! Other than that, enjoy!)

.+*The Gala: Part Three*+.

"And. . .Here!" Fizz said as he and Ella took unhold of Blitzø, who immediately fell face first onto what looked like a marble floor. "Ow, fucking damnit." Blitzø cursed under his breath, before finally starting to find his footing and got up. Once he did, he took a look around and gasp at what he saw.

If the outside look pretty, the inside looked even more gorgeous!

The first thing that Blitzø noticed was the lights. They were also very Bright, but the bright kind that you don't mind looking at. It was also the same Blue and White lights as the ones they saw outside. Blitzø also noticed the Imp butlers, who were also dressed in black tuxedos, serving the people, or Goetias.

The biggest thing that Blitzø's jaw on the floor was the Stage. It at least had to be the biggest stage he had ever seen. It was the length of the wall, and definitely taller than his apartment. The stage also had little decorations, like Confetti, Moons and Stars. Finally, it wouldn't be a party without the guests, and man was the amount of people huge! Some were tall, others were short, but all of them were different varieties of birds. It was astonishing, since Blitzø never been in a large room full of Goetias.

Before Blitzø could think any longer, he saw a female swan starting to come up the stage. She was wearing the most hideous Red ball gown with clashing yellow heels. Blitzø wasn't the only one that was judging his outfit choices, because from the corner of his eye, he saw Fizz grimacing and clearly disgusted by it. Aside from that, she had her hair in a somewhat nice hair bun. Finally reaching the microphone, she grabbed and took hold of it.

"Ladies and Gentleman, my fellows of the Ars Goetia, welcome to the Ten Year anniversary Gala!" Suddenly, the crowd cheered and applaud at the swan, with Blitzø only recognizing her voice from somewhere, at least.

"Settle down, Settle down. . I said shut up!" Immediately the audience fell silent. "Anyway, I want to say thank you all for coming out here tonight, and I know that This year is going to be better than the last!" The Goetias laughed in the crowd, before settling down again.

"Firstly to start the night off, I want to introduce our Special and Honor guest for the evening! We are so lucky to have him tonight. Ladies and Gentleman. . . Blitzø Buckzo! Hope I said that right. ." Again, Blitzø heard a clap of applause in the crowd as he was nudged by Ella and Fizz to go on stage. So a little nervously, he started to make his way towards the stage. It wasn't like he had stage fright, it was the question of WHY he was here.

No. .

No he knew why. .

He was here to kill the prince. .

Aka Stolas. .

Aka the man he fallen in love with the last fragments of his heart. .

It was a constant battle now, because in one hand, the LAST time he spoked or even asked the question of, "Do I really have to?" he had gotten a threat by the female the she'll personally hunt everyone of his loved ones friends down if he disobeys orders. On the other though, Blitzø cared a lot for him and loved him to the fucking world, but he didn't know if his feelings would be reciprocated or denied entirely and leave him. .Just like everyone else.

This thought only came in his mind the night he was planning to confess, and was now having that thought in the back of his mind. Blitzø was so lost in his thought that he didn't realized that he was on the stage, until the swan nudged him on the shoulder to speak up.