.+*Chapter Seven*+.

"Stolas!" He heard Stella yell his name from downstairs. Stolas was just laying on his bed reading one of his romance novels, when Stella came back home. He really wasn't in the mood to hear her, but he had no choice. So reluctantly, he got up to go downstairs. When he got into the living room, he was surprised of what he saw. Stolas saw Stella standing with two other figures. One of the figures was a tall female swan, wearing one of the UGLIEST dresses he had ever seen. The other one was a male peacock, wearing a very tiny crown and a brown royal suit. 

'I wish Blitzy was here right now' and indeed he did, because with him here, it wouldn't be as confusing as it was at the moment. "Hello Stolas! How's your daughter been? I've haven't seen her in so long." The female said to Stolas. When Stolas didn't respond, Stella decided to speak up. "Sorry mum, he's not usually like this around guest."

'Mum?' Stolas thought, now feeling as if someone had smacked him in the face. "Oh dear, it looks like we forgot to introduce ourselves, because he hasn't seen us in a long time! Silly me." The peacock said, now turning back to the female, "Sorry about that. I'm Erica, and this is my husband, Lord Blake!" As she was saying that, Blake said hi from the other side of the room, " And we come today to talk about the upcoming Gala!" Erica finish, which still made Stolas all the confuser. "What Gala?" Stolas asked, still trying to comprehend of whats;s going on.

"Silly Stolas, didn;t they taught you about it in school? Dosen't matter! The Gala is a 10 year event, where the higher ups get to choose who's hosting the Gala." "Its mostly for announcing events like weedings, fulerals, or even love confessions." Lord Blake explained to Stolas. "And why didn't anyone tell me?" Stolas questioned. "The Goetia family rolled the names lat night, and we forgot to tell you. Sorry!" Stella said. "So, we came here today to discuss the design and the layout, since it's in a couple of weeks!" Erica said. Stolas really didn't care about this Gala bullshit. All he wanted to do was to relax, but it was no use of getting out of it.

After a couple of minutes, Erica said, "Hold on real quick, I need to make a quick phone call." With that, she left the living room and went into the nearest closet.

+°~~~~~~°+

Back in imp city, Blitzø was sitting on his couch when he got the familiar unknown number, now named, "Person Who Hangs Up Rudely!?" Even though Blitzø was getting sick of the female, he was getting paid A LOT for it. So without thinking, he picked up the phone. "Yes?" Blitzø said. "Do you know what time it is?" The female said on the other line. "Its 12:22?" Blitzø responded to the question. "What? No! It's time for Step Two of the plan. Be over here in a couple of minutes." "Ca-Can I do it later, I-" Before Blitzø could finish, the Female cut him off. "I SAID NOW, YOU LITTLE ASSASSIN!" Then, she hanged up without another word.

"God Dammit." Blitzø cursed under his breath. He really didn't want to do THAT right now. But, he knew that he no choice, or who knows what the female would do to him. So reluctantly, he got up to leave. As he was leaving though, Loona walked out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Loona said, to which Blitzø stopped in his tracks. "It's none of your business" "It's about Stolas, isn't it." When Blitzø didn't respond and blush instead, Loona got her answer. "I swear, it's like you have a crush on him." She said before going back into the kitchen. "No I don't!" Blitzø exclaimed before leaving the apartment. As Blitzø was walking, he started to think about step two of the plan. 

Out of all the steps of the plan, it was the second one he hated the most. Not that he didn't like sex, he really did enjoy it when he topped. It was always been one of his favorite things to do back in the day. But, this is STOLAS were talking about. The dude probably never had sex before, let alone seeing a dick or KNOWING what a dick was! But Blitzø didn't dig in to hard, because he was about to find out himself.