Chapter 6. Jungli Billi

What did she just call me?

THE RUDRAKSH ARORA!!!

IS A...!!

A ....WHAT?????

"No miss, there's a misunderstanding, he's my fiance,we were just talking".
I heard Kaira trying to make the girl understand who is currently glaring at me so hard. If looks could kill I would be dead by now.

Fiance??? She's such a liar!!

"Toh??? Fiance hai toh kaise bhi pesh aaenge?! And why are you taking his side?. It's because of girls like you, these men think they can dominate us!" She now turned her glaring towards Kaira.

"Dekhiye..." I cut kaira off

"Listen..and listen carefully for the last time, I didn't try to misbehave with you that day, it was clearly a misunderstanding for which I've already apologized. And as far as this matter is concerned, it's our personal matter, please don't interfere!"

I didn't bother to hear her reply and went towards my car.

Kaira followed me! That girl!!! She never listens

"Rudraksh, please listen to me!" She pleaded for the 1000th time today.

"I already told you kaira, I am not ready for a marriage yet, not you, not with anybody. So please stop pursuing me, it's really starting to make me feel uncomfortable" I tried to sound calm but I was not

Kaira was my good friend. A perfect example of beauty with brains. She was the CEO of Mehra Publications. I knew her liking towards me but I never gave her any kind of such signals. It's been two months since she started pursuing me every now and then for marriage. I won't lie, if I marry her we would definitely be the power couple . But I don't care about that and I'm not interested to get married anytime soon.

I heard a sobbing sound besides me

She's crying

I made her cry and now I feel guilty about it.

I kept my hand on her shoulder to which she reacted by hugging me

A little time ago, she did the same to which I reacted by pushing her away forcefully

I hate touch!! Remember??? Can't anyone respect that??

I immediately pushed her back AGAIN!!!

"Driver stop the car! Kaira please leave"

She gave me one last look of hope but unwillingly got out of my car.

" Driver, to office"

---------------------

"Bhai!!!!!!!!"

"Bhai?" I said arching my one eyebrow up.

"Umm ..sorry...SIR!!" Devyansh got back in his professional behaviour

"Sir...this is the thesis of Glasswood industry and this is the list of applicants who have applied for the position of your PA"

I already have a PA, but the work load has increased these past few months, Rahil alone cannot manage to look after so I've decided to hire one more.

He handed me two files and said thankyou without listening to a single word from me, he ran out!

What a brat! He knows he's a day late for the submission that's why he ran!!

But I have to forgive him like always. the blood in his veins always protects him from my warth!.

I opened the file of applicants

This is the toughest part of my job! To select the best one between so many talented people.

Aditi Singh
Priyansh Goyal
Advaik Mehta
.
.
.
Samaira Rajput

Samaira Rajput? I think I've heard the name somewhere

I opened her file and believe me this was the craziest resume I've seen so far

Why would any person in their right state of mind would write about their favourite food, favourite colour and celebrity crush?? in a resume?? 

I looked ahead at her education and surprisingly it was impressive. But her resume was drawback

I created a excel sheet of selected applicants. I was about to name the file of not selected ones that's when I heard my phone ring.
-------------------
-------------------
After one hour long negotiation, I finally got the deal of Smile Foundation.

This collaboration is going to benefit the company to a next level.

I turned my gaze towards my laptop. Oh right, the candidate list.

I save the file name as 'Selected Candidates' and immediately sent it to Rahil.

I needed a coffee so......time for a break!

While sipping my coffee my mind went back to her.

The girl who called me "Gora Chichhora"

I still can't believe she called me that

Moreover, she is Dev's choice?!

Dev always had a thing for shy types but this one?

This one is a fucking dynamite, ready to explode any moment.

I remember our first meet in the garden when she was ready to scratch me off for calling her Pari!

Like a Jungli Billi!

That's what she is!

Jungli Billi!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gora Chichhora meets Jungli Billi

New Character alert!!!!!!!
Miss. Kaira Mehra!!

Did Samaira really apply for a job at A&R???

Does she know who Rudraksh Arora is???

Find out in the upcoming chapters doodles!!

Stay updated!!

Share. Vote. Comment

Happy reading!