11-20

Chapter 11 Vegetables (1/2)

Since she ate at Si's father's house last weekend, she has been eating at his house every weekend before she knew it.

Ms. Wen really made her favorite spicy crayfish, but the crayfish in April are not fat enough, and the peak season for crayfish is from May to September.

At that time, she will have to stock up.

After eating and chatting for a while, Jiang Ci left.

The first thing I do when I get home is to call the crayfish farm and order the crayfish in the fattest season.

Then I read novels at home all afternoon, and went out to collect supplies in the evening.

The next morning, Jiang Ci went to the slaughterhouse and received a wave of chicken, duck, geese, rabbit, beef, mutton, and pork.

In the early afternoon, I went to those stores that regularly collect vegetables.

She's going to go on a long trip recently, so before she comes back, she doesn't have to cook for the time being, and will start cooking when she comes back after finishing her work.

Afraid that the bosses would worry about her running away, she settled all accounts with the bosses first.

The bosses have no objection, the customer is God, and even said that after she comes back, she can increase the volume.

Jiang Ci made all the arrangements. After collecting the dishes for the day, she went home early to pack her luggage.

...

S Province International Airport.

A delicate and beautiful girl came out of the exit carrying a small black suitcase.

Walking hastily, the soles of the feet are windy, it is Jiang Ci.

Province S is a major vegetable province in the country, and City W is a national vegetable production base.

After getting off the plane, Jiang Ci took a taxi directly to W City.

It was already very late when we arrived, so Jiang Ci found a hotel and opened a room, where he stayed and rested for the night.

She made full preparations before coming here, and took out her mobile phone to contact the person in charge of the vegetable production base directly at dawn.

The person in charge, surnamed Xu, is a fat middle-aged uncle.

As soon as the two parties met, Boss Xu did not expect such a young and beautiful girl to negotiate such a big deal with him.

Naturally, he was a little worried, but he didn't show it, and still greeted Jiang Ci warmly.

But he didn't discuss business with Jiang Ci directly, but chatted with her in a rambling manner.

Jiang Ci is naturally not stupid. It can be seen that Boss Xu feels that he is young and unreliable, and he cannot trust himself.

Naturally, she would not expose it, but cooperated with Boss Xu to talk about family matters.

Boss Xu was very patient. He chatted with Jiang Ci for an hour, wishing he could go through all eighteen generations of Jiang Ci's ancestors before he finally felt relieved.

From the beginning when I thought the little girl was too young and unreliable, now I started to introduce Jiang Ci to someone.

It made Jiang Ci dumbfounded.