51-60

Chapter 51 Pattern (1/2)

On the last day of March, Wu Ya hurriedly dialed Jiang Ci's intercom channel.

"Xiaoci, the elder sister of my neighbor's house is about to give birth, you should quickly hand over the walkie-talkie to Du Wenhao."

"OK, wait."

Without delaying a moment, Jiang Ci ran downstairs and knocked on the door of 1001.

The door was opened by a gentle young man wearing glasses.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Are you Du Wenhao?"

"……yes."

Jiang Ci handed the walkie-talkie in his hand to the man opposite, "Here you are."

Du Wenhao took the walkie-talkie without knowing why.

Jiang Chengrong's voice came from inside.

"Wen Hao, it's me, Jiang Chengrong."

Du Wenhao glanced at Jiang Ci and said clearly, "Oh~"

Jiang Ci saw that the two of them were about to have a professional exchange that she could not understand at all.

He quickly said to Du Wenhao: "Put the walkie-talkie here with you first, and I'll get it later."

After speaking, he ran upstairs again.

After running for a few steps, when I looked up, I bumped into Zhou Junming who was going downstairs.

Zhou Junming looked at Jiang Ci in astonishment. He didn't expect such a beautiful girl to live in their building.

Jiang Ci had seen Zhou Junming from a distance before, but this was the first time he had been in close contact.

The big boy who played the guitar and sang vigorously on the balcony in the past is completely gone forever.

Now Zhou Junming looks haggard and irritable.

Jiang Ci kept walking and ran away in a hurry.

Zhou Junming is in a state of desperation now, but he doesn't have the time to pay too much attention to Jiang Ci.

Since Wang Xiaohui became pregnant, he has been taking care of Wang Xiaohui at home, and today he managed to spare some time to see Zhao Yunqiu.

He thought that after seeing Zhao Yunqiu, his depressed mood would be relieved.

Unexpectedly, after he told Zhao Yunqiu the news of Wang Xiaohui's pregnancy, Zhao Yunqiu turned against him on the spot.

He also told him not to look for her again, and the two broke up.

He doesn't know why Yunqiu treats him like this, and wants to break up with him if he disagrees.

Obviously before he asked Wang Xiaohui to help them have a baby, and when they were responsible for enjoying the world of two, Yunqiu also supported it.

Could it be that Yunqiu actually still wants a child of her own, and what she said before was only to comfort him, so now she is jealous and loses her temper with him?

He repeatedly assured Zhao Yunqiu that the woman he loves the most is her, and told her not to be angry and sad, and she would definitely be pregnant with his child in the future.

He even promised that even if Wang Xiaohui's child was born in the future, he would not like it, he would only like Zhao Yunqiu's child.

But Zhao Yunqiu drove him down very coldly.