81-90

Chapter 81 The Death of Huang Jingchuan (1/2)

"As for those messy people, who wants them to respect and love! Do they know the real me? Do they know how I became the mayor of Beicheng City?

They still use my painful past as an inspirational story? These idiots, they haven't done anything to hurt me, but it's wrong for them to live!

What kind of natural god, what kind of natural god religion, it is ridiculous that so many people really believe in it like crazy!

Do you really think they really believe in gods? wrong! They just want to seek salvation in a painful life!

To be honest, I am really grateful for the appearance of natural disasters, so that I can make the natural god religion flourish so smoothly. These stupid chess pieces are quite easy to use!

Up to now, those self-confessed smart people have not suspected those red-robed people on the head of the natural deity. "

"You are so insane! Huang Jingchuan! You will suffer retribution! Just wait! You will definitely suffer retribution!"

Huang Jingchuan suddenly interrupted Xiaomei's words sharply, "Okay! You just stay in the house and don't go out for a while, and go out after a while when your mood is stable.

Usually you are very obedient and likable when you look stupid and silly, and if you go crazy like this from time to time, you should not go out in the future! "

Seeing that Xiaomei was silent, Huang Jingchuan suddenly softened his attitude and said softly: "Xiaomei, only you are the person who understands me best in this world. You know what the real me looks like, so I can speak my heart unscrupulously in front of you. I had a bad attitude just now. Don't worry about me. You know, I only have you, only you..."

There was another rustling sound, and the door of the room seemed to be opened and closed.

...

The recording ended here, and the whole family was silent for a while.

It is now basically certain that Huang Jingchuan is not only an anti-human pervert, he is indeed the initiator of the Deism.

When he became the mayor, he probably just wanted to gain more power, and then quietly killed all those who bullied him.

They also used public opinion to make these people have nowhere to turn for help and died in despair.

He clearly knows that Deism is a cult, but the purpose of his cult is to use human psychology, under the cover of natural disasters, brainwash these people, let humans kill each other, and then achieve his ulterior selfishness against humanity.

Now that it was confirmed that Huang Jingchuan had a problem, he couldn't let him go.

After the discussion of the whole family, Jiang Ci saved several copies of the recording for future use.

Handed the recording pen to Si Beichen, and asked Si Beichen to find a way to give the recording pen to Commander Deng again.

The third day after Xiaomei's death was also the third day Huang Jingchuan stayed beside Xiaomei's body.

Deng Limin led an army to surround the house where Xiaomei lived.

He led the two of them into the house.

Xiaomei's body was put in a coffin and placed in the main room.

Huang Jingchuan knelt in front of Xiaomei's coffin, motionless.